• Only 2 Weeks Left! Help Discussion Bucks Win the $200 Prize!

We need just 3 more referrals to qualify for the $200 prize in the Agora forums referral contest. Your support is crucial—every referral counts!

Click Here to Support Us!

Which writing websites pay in crypto?

neku

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵2.740313
Referral Credit
Increasing writing websites are paying users in crypto currencies since the crypto advertising rates are high. Publish0x is one popular writing website. Which other websites are paying in crypto and if you are member of these websites, how much do you make?

Increasing writing websites are paying users in crypto currencies since the crypto advertising rates are high. Publish0x is one popular writing website. Which other websites are paying in crypto and if you are member of these websites, how much do you make?
First time hearing about it, but i will try it, i want to work with my full potential and having more than one earning place will be good for me especially a forum that pays with crypto coins is best for me, thank for sharing.

In my opinion all the writing website are not much good because work more and earn less in alot of time so I don't prefer to adapt it.

Steemit social media is the best platform ever that pay users in crypto currency, writing your creative article in steemit platform will earn you steem coin and TRX.

Is it possible to exchange the steem coin for other cryptocurrencies on the website? Are you a member of steemit and how much money are you making from it, specifically in TRX monthly?

Is it possible to exchange the steem coin for other cryptocurrencies on the website? Are you a member of steemit and how much money are you making from it, specifically in TRX monthly?
Well talking of TRX on steemit platform, TRX isn't currently running on the platform but it will surely come, about how much I make every month, it depends on my consistency.

I think most PTP forums have crypto payment. Yes, PTP forums are also writing websites. Publish0X, Read Cash, Hive Blog are some of the article writing sites where you can earn crypto for publishing articles.

I think most PTP forums have crypto payment. Yes, PTP forums are also writing websites. Publish0X, Read Cash, Hive Blog are some of the article writing sites where you can earn crypto for publishing articles.
Exactly, I know about publishOX but I think the platform doesn't not support some regions. By the way I really love sharing my ideas and earning online.

The best platform or website i can recommend for anybody to write and earn in cryptocurrency is steemit. You can earn steem coin and even tron writing contents there.

The best platform or website i can recommend for anybody to write and earn in cryptocurrency is steemit. You can earn steem coin and even tron writing contents there.
Exactly, all you need to do is creating high quality and interesting content, engage your other users by voting and commenting on their post. It's highly recommended.

Exactly, all you need to do is creating high quality and interesting content, engage your other users by voting and commenting on their post. It's highly recommended.
Yes, creating high quality content will open way for the curators to be voting your contents everyday, especially curator01.

Yes, creating high quality content will open way for the curators to be voting your contents everyday, especially curator01.
Steemit is a great way of earning online, but the problem I have is that, I find it difficult to participate there die to lack of chances. I will resume fully by January.

Steemit is a great way of earning online, but the problem I have is that, I find it difficult to participate there die to lack of chances. I will resume fully by January.
Please do well to join us on steemit by that January. Hopefully SBD will be fully back and our earnings will increase. Can't wait bro.

Please do well to join us on steemit by that January. Hopefully SBD will be fully back and our earnings will increase. Can't wait bro.
I really love the platform, as a way of expressing your self. Creating content about your personal life or something related to you.

I really love the platform, as a way of expressing your self. Creating content about your personal life or something related to you.
I'll be cashing out some money there soon, Probably 100k by next week. That platform is really paying i love it.

I'll be cashing out some money there soon, Probably 100k by next week. That platform is really paying i love it.
Interesting, good to hear that, you're Making use of the opportunity to make money. That's impressive, I like that. I hope you know that I have a share there.

Interesting, good to hear that, you're Making use of the opportunity to make money. That's impressive, I like that. I hope you know that I have a share there.
Haha, no problem bro I'll give you your own share only if you'll come over to where i'm staying, that's the condition.

11,942Threads
92,350Messages
285Members
BorisKirwaLatest member