• Only 2 Weeks Left! Help Discussion Bucks Win the $200 Prize!

We need just 3 more referrals to qualify for the $200 prize in the Agora forums referral contest. Your support is crucial—every referral counts!

Click Here to Support Us!

Which writing websites pay in crypto?

Haha, no problem bro I'll give you your own share only if you'll come over to where i'm staying, that's the condition.
So what exactly are you trying to say. Must I have to come over before I can get my own share? I hoped you're not going to use it as an excuse?

So what exactly are you trying to say. Must I have to come over before I can get my own share? I hoped you're not going to use it as an excuse?
Haha, it's not a big deal bro, if you can do as i say then consider your share completed. I'll be off for some day on steemit tho.

Haha, it's not a big deal bro, if you can do as i say then consider your share completed. I'll be off for some day on steemit tho.
I see it as a big deal because you're fully aware that I can't come over. It's logics. You'll be off for someday on steemit, why?

Earn funds from Publish0X is very hard as to earn half a dollar you need to write a lot and also swap OP to LTC occurs half dollar fee on Kucoin when cash out to a LTC network wallet that means not a recommended way as main income but for some extra income. Rare articles reachs reasonable voting.

Thank you for the recent comments that I have read here. I'm applying to Steemit right now. I hope I get approved, I'm so happy with your earnings as well @allison001.

11,942Threads
92,350Messages
285Members
BorisKirwaLatest member