WHO calls emergency committee on mpox spread

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.223050
Referral Credit
According to the report, the World Health Organization’s chief announced Wednesday he was urgently convening an expert committee to advise on whether the growing mpox outbreak in Africa should be declared an international emergency.

Since last September, cases have surged in the Democratic Republic of Congo due to a strain of the virus which has now been detected in nearby African countries.

Monkey Pox virus is spreading fast in Africa and the WHO is worried about its contamination. It reached other countries last year like Singapore, Japan, and the Philippines where the two had their short vacation in Singapore. It was controlled by the WHO in the Philippines and the two were saved.

Everyone is urged to be cautious especially those who are in Congo or in the African continent.

Monkey pox again? I heard about this last yesr. Everyone need to be cautious especially those in the African continent.
I saw in the picture how a person looks like when affected by monkey pox. The skin looks like something, I cannot describe the appearance so yucky.

13,248Threads
99,229Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member