• We are deeply saddened by the tragic events at Donald Trump's rally today. Please keep the victims and their families in your thoughts and prayers.

Who is your Celebrity role model ?

Ebenz

Active Participant
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.267000
Referral Credit
In our journey through life, we often find inspiration in the lives of others. Whose path do you admire and seek to emulate?

Is it a dedicated politician striving for change, a charismatic movie star gracing the silver screen, an exceptional athlete pushing the boundaries of human achievement, or perhaps a spiritual leader guiding their followers towards enlightenment?

What qualities of theirs resonate with you? Is it their unwavering work ethic, their boundless patience, their unrelenting persistence, or their insatiable thirst for knowledge?

In a world brimming with diversity, embracing our uniqueness can be challenging. Is there someone you look up to, or have you found solace in emulating the essence of their character?

Your ideal person might be closer than you think. It could be your parents, whose wisdom has shaped your values, or a beloved sibling who has always been your rock. It's a person who holds a special place in your heart, guiding you on your life's journey.

Last edited by a moderator:
To be honest i do not have a celebrity role model that i look up to. Yes there are some celebrities i enjoy watching their movies or playing their songs and the likes but it does not go beyond that. I do not know their ins and outs so i cannot take them as a role model based on what i see or read about them.

My parents are the ideal people in my life. They always lift me up whenever I feel low. They are the people who have always been loving, caring, and supportive in my life. Their hard work was so inspiring. I love them very much.

To be honest i do not have a celebrity role model that i look up to. Yes there are some celebrities i enjoy watching their movies or playing their songs and the likes but it does not go beyond that. I do not know their ins and outs so i cannot take them as a role model based on what i see or read about them.
I really thank you for your honest reply regarding the role model.. Have a Great Day ‼️
Post automatically merged:

My parents are the ideal people in my life. They always lift me up whenever I feel low. They are the people who have always been loving, caring, and supportive in my life. Their hard work was so inspiring. I love them very much.
Great of you...that's so wonderful to hear from you that your parents are your inspiration for your life .

Last edited:
In our journey through life, we often find inspiration in the lives of others. Whose path do you admire and seek to emulate?

Is it a dedicated politician striving for change, a charismatic movie star gracing the silver screen, an exceptional athlete pushing the boundaries of human achievement, or perhaps a spiritual leader guiding their followers towards enlightenment?

What qualities of theirs resonate with you? Is it their unwavering work ethic, their boundless patience, their unrelenting persistence, or their insatiable thirst for knowledge?

In a world brimming with diversity, embracing our uniqueness can be challenging. Is there someone you look up to, or have you found solace in emulating the essence of their character?

Your ideal person might be closer than you think. It could be your parents, whose wisdom has shaped your values, or a beloved sibling who has always been your rock. It's a person who holds a special place in your heart, guiding you on your life's journey.
Celebrity role model? I don't think I have any... There's just those that I like for their looks, fashion sense, prowess in their field. But that's just about it, just like.

10,478Threads
84,070Messages
269Members
Revolved101Latest member
Back