Who is your Go-to Person?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.511113
Referral Credit
A go-to person is someone you can ask for advice or assistance. He or she is well-informed in a certain area or field, and they are the one to whom we turn for advice or assistance. Perhaps we all have that one person? Who is your go-to person?

I don't think I really have that for now, people usually come to me for advice more than I go to them. Though there is this one person I am more open to about how I feel.

I don't think I really have that for now, people usually come to me for advice more than I go to them. Though there is this one person I am more open to about how I feel.
Oh, cool. I bet you are pretty good at giving advice to people. They feel safe sharing their problems with you. :love:

At the moment I do not have a go-to person that I can rely on so that I will feel refreshed and charged up in almost all areas of, my life. I always try to do it all myself. But I want to find a go-to person as well. I want to find a mentor and I want to build strong, reliable and dependable networks that can help me grow as well.

My little sis. I think she understands me a lot than others. So I always bank on her understanding.
Likewise. My younger sister is my go-to person as well. We have the same mindset that is why we jive.
Post automatically merged:

At the moment I do not have a go-to person that I can rely on so that I will feel refreshed and charged up in almost all areas of, my life. I always try to do it all myself. But I want to find a go-to person as well. I want to find a mentor and I want to build strong, reliable and dependable networks that can help me grow as well.
I hope you will have a go-to person eventually. Hehe.

And finding a mentor is a great idea. I want to do such a thing, too!

Likewise. My younger sister is my go-to person as well. We have the same mindset that is why we jive.
Post automatically merged:

I hope you will have a go-to person eventually. Hehe.

And finding a mentor is a great idea. I want to do such a thing, too!
Yeah the life of an entreprenuer is so pressuring,you just need to have where you can vent and scream and let loose.The mentor gets to uplift you with some challenges and when you solve them then you are okay.I am subscribing to a Mentor this year.It should not go above February.

13,068Threads
98,311Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member