deucher

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.006625
Referral Credit
Though I didn't give it much thought, I now realize that there isn't a true hero in the world who helps everyone out. It is difficult to name any politician a hero or billionaire because they also solely think about themselves and do nothing that benefits the public. I believe that most people will share this opinion. A simple, sincere individual who maintains kindness in such a world is, in my opinion, a hero.

My father is my hero. My mother died when I was of four years , he tried to raise us (me and my elder brother) alone but when he found it difficult he remarried. My step mother was not good for us but my father was still nice and single handedly make us to stand on our own feet.

There are quite a few people in my family and friends circle who are inspiring in their own ways. My mom would be my real life hero. She raised me and my brother as a single parent after my father died very young due to cancer. She is an elegant and smart lady who is very lively and full of positive energy.

13,200Threads
99,028Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member