Why conducting a business online is so hard?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.654950
Referral Credit
Many people believe that conducting business online is one of the easiest things. However, I really think that this may not be the case at all. This is due to the fact that many people have to struggle a lot. In fact, selling products online could be a really hard process due to the the fact that many people refuse to purchase products they cannot see physically. However, the trend of selling products online has increased a lot, so what are your thoughts about this?

When it comes to carrying out a business, from what I have seen, it does not matter if it is offline or online, there will definitely be some difficulties.

Running an online business is very difficult if the business owner is not well connected or has powerful enemies out to sabotage the business. When I am in a metro city, where I have many enemies, I find it extremely difficult to sell domains.

I don't think it's hard. I actually think that doing business these days has become easier than ever before. There are so many tools
at your disposal to use and make a business out of the blue basically.
Specially with the use of internet, the ability to set up a website, a web store, presence on Media Sites. It couldn't get easier.
These days, you can create businesses that were not possible before.

Example: Before, to make an Advertising/Marketing agency, you had to have a physical location, trained employees to hang sings, equipped trucks, and so on.... In contrast, you can do that today sitting in your computer working on social media sites... what a difference... Making a business today is not hard, it's easier than ever.

Now, making a profitable business requires a large set of skills(not much different than before) to put everything together.
That's my opinion :)

When it comes to carrying out a business, from what I have seen, it does not matter if it is offline or online, there will definitely be some difficulties.
This is what people should know you would always encounter problems whether you want to run it online or offline.

Conducting a business online is never that too hard you need to have someone who can guide you properly if you do this you will be able to succeed in any business which you are operating faster than you think so try and get closer to those who have same business knowledge

I have been selling my products online and one challenge I always have is that customers have trust issues when dealing with smaller online businesses like us. They think that we would defraud and scam them.

The top tech and internet companies are openly supporting banking, financial fraud, slavery of online investors, workers, robbing their data and falsely claiming that housewives, and other frauds who do not do any computer work, are online experts, investors to get all the frauds great powers, government jobs in the internet sector.

13,027Threads
98,025Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member