Why do some people refuse to admit their mistake and correct it?

Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵0.387313
Referral Credit
In some countries the government agencies will admit their mistakes quickly and correct the mistakes. In other countries, especially where corruption levels are very high, the government employees refuse to admit their mistake and continue to waste taxpayer money to cover up their mistake. Why do some people refuse to admit their mistake and correct it, is it because they allowed to?

In some countries the government agencies will admit their mistakes quickly and correct the mistakes. In other countries, especially where corruption levels are very high, the government employees refuse to admit their mistake and continue to waste taxpayer money to cover up their mistake. Why do some people refuse to admit their mistake and correct it, is it because they allowed to?
In my country government and government employees are always right and perfect, we can't ell them they are wrong or we can't make any suggestions because we may face some bad things, some times they make a huge mistake and bad mistake but never admit that they are wrong, they just act nothing happens.

I don't even think it's worth talking about politicians because it's clear that they don't look much like animals because money has turned them into beasts. As far as I'm concerned, they tell lies in order to keep their place in power and continue to steal taxpayers' money

13,119Threads
98,589Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member