Why do you change your last smart phone?

The reason I change my last smart phone was because it wasn’t good enough in terms of online business, it always dull when it come to data and other online stuff. I changed it in others to have a flow of internet

The reason I change my last smart phone was because it wasn’t good enough in terms of online business, it always dull when it come to data and other online stuff. I changed it in others to have a flow of internet
True, having a phone which can't access internet faster is very frustrating.

The last smart phone I used before changing was a Tab , I just dont feel comfortable receiving calls with the tab , I just need to change it

To be honest the last time I changed my phone was back in 2018 because the one I had was stolen .I am very good at keeping my phone secure.

ThThe reason I change my last smart phone was because it wasn’t good enough in terms of online business, it always dull when it come to data and other online stuff. I changed it in others to have a flow of internet
That is true brother yes even me too I don't always like my phone to off o because when it off I will be off line too so that is why I always change my phone.

To be honest the last time I changed my phone was back in 2018 because the one I had was stolen .I am very good at keeping my phone secure.
OH wow, you are best at keeping your phone, i am also goo at keeping my phone, the phone i am holding is 4 years old.

12,012Threads
92,713Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member