Feedback - Why does the site start with the dark theme? | Discussion Bucks

Feedback Why does the site start with the dark theme?

Alberello75

Discussion Enthusiast
Novice Scribe
Oct 13, 2023
D Bucks
💵1.781000
Referral Credit
I wanted to ask for information. Here you can choose the light or dark theme depending on each user's preference. Well for Discussion Bucks, I prefer the light theme, as I don't get confused with the dark one which I instead preferred to choose for the other ptp forum R.I.F.. The first time I already managed to find the way to choose the aspect setting, but this time, I no longer find the option to do this switch-mode. Can anyone give me some suggestions about?
Thank you in advance and have a good Sunday.

I wanted to ask for information. Here you can choose the light or dark theme depending on each user's preference. Well for Discussion Bucks, I prefer the light theme, as I don't get confused with the dark one which I instead preferred to choose for the other ptp forum R.I.F.. The first time I already managed to find the way to choose the aspect setting, but this time, I no longer find the option to do this switch-mode. Can anyone give me some suggestions about?
The theme is black because we're celebrating the Halloween to mean sorrowful. The original theme will be restored after the celebration. It's symbolic my friend.

• Like Button
Reactions: spiderdust
The theme is black because we're celebrating the Halloween to mean sorrowful. The original theme will be restored after the celebration. It's symbolic my friend.
Thank you for informing me of this, my loving friend:love:. However, I am noticing that the fonts today are particularly small even though I have set the style to "large" in my preferences, and the word counter has also disappeared.

Thank you for informing me of this, my loving friend:love:. However, I am noticing that the fonts today are particularly small even though I have set the style to "large" in my preferences, and the word counter has also disappeared.
Yes mine too it's been observed maybe to give space to ads. It's really happening. Let's just open our eyes wide 😁.

In truth, I wear glasses because I suffer from myopia. However, I'm sure that after two days, I'll get used to it. Thank you.
At first I wasn't able to adjust but now I find it okay and exciting at least it serves us better when posting.

I believe as from on the first of November the forum would be having a new theme from the information i got. For now it is just due to the Halloween celebration.

I agree, but forgive me dear, isn't this likely to create confusion for you since you also write at the same time on R.I.F.?
Why does it confuse you 😁. I am also doing activities on RIF being a member and our posting there is limited. The rate decreases after the 8th posts. There's nothing to confuse about hehe.

Why does it confuse you 😁. I am also doing activities on RIF being a member and our posting there is limited. The rate decreases after the 8th posts. There's nothing to confuse about hehe.
I mean the confusion that now both sites are in dark aspect, and although they are very similar, I often open both in two different GChrome pages and sometimes I get confused to understand where I am working. However, as you specified, after Halloween, it will be possible to set BDucks again with a light appearance.

@Alberello75 ,

In regard to the light and dark theme, this will be corrected when our new theme rolls out in the next day or two. As for the fonts going smaller, this has been reported before. I'm hoping that the new theme will resolve these issues altogether.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. :)

@Devin Thanks for the clarification and please forgive me this question. Are you and @Jordan also in collaboration with Fergal who is the owner of ForumCoin?
It's only just to know. Thank you in advance.
Best Regards.

@Devin Thanks for the clarification and please forgive me this question. Are you and @Jordan also in collaboration with Fergal who is the owner of ForumCoin?
It's only just to know. Thank you in advance.
Best Regards.
As far as collaboration goes, there is no collaboration other than Discussion Bucks and RIF paying for advertising on ForumCoin (more specifically a sticky thread) and potential sponsorship links).

As far as collaboration goes, there is no collaboration other than Discussion Bucks and RIF paying for advertising on ForumCoin (more specifically a sticky thread) and potential sponsorship links).
Ok, now I see, therefore Fergal is not your collaborator. Thank you for the clarification and congratulations on the creation of this site(y)(y)

Personally i like the black theme and i like it because when i use the forum at night then it will be comfortable for my eye and i don't have to get discomfort from the bright light, but if you want to change the theme to light theme then on the top right corner there is a bulb symbol if you click that then the theme will change to light one.

Personally i like the black theme and i like it because when i use the forum at night then it will be comfortable for my eye and i don't have to get discomfort from the bright light, but if you want to change the theme to light theme then on the top right corner there is a bulb symbol if you click that then the theme will change to light one.
There is such extension on dark theme on google chrome so you need to install and switch on any theme to the black and even you could remove for some sites and accept of some site you need to google it so it could serve you for the trick.
Post automatically merged:

1699188141415.png

• Like Button
Reactions: Kirubel
There is such extension on dark theme on google chrome so you need to install and switch on any theme to the black and even you could remove for some sites and accept of some site you need to google it so it could serve you for the trick.
Thank you for your advice, i am more the black theme guy, it is better for me, even this forum and on other forums i like the black theme, and it makes me comfortable and can work at night to.

• Like Button
Reactions: saoussen5765