Why is ghosting painful?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.258826
Referral Credit
Ghosting someone shows total indifference to their feelings, making it one of the most damaging things you can do to them. Ghosting is the act of abruptly and unreasonably cutting off communication with someone. Ghosting is characterized by experts as an instance of emotional abuse.

Has someone ever ghosted you?

or

Have you ghosted someone?

Ghosting someone shows total indifference to their feelings, making it one of the most damaging things you can do to them. Ghosting is the act of abruptly and unreasonably cutting off communication with someone. Ghosting is characterized by experts as an instance of emotional abuse.

Has someone ever ghosted you?

or

Have you ghosted someone?
Ghosting some one shows that you have ne feeling for them and shows that you don't care about their feeling and worry, but some times when you feel unwanted by some one and if you feel like they don't give you much respect and attention that you gave to them you feel like ghosting them without telling them any thing.

Well, I didn't know that the act of suddenly cutting off contact with someone was called ghosting. I understand that acting like this is not good towards a person, but if this person with whom I cut off all communication because she bullied me or submitted me, in your opinion, how else should I have acted?

13,035Threads
98,059Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member