• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

Why is Skype getting less popular?

Skype just kept it primary function video calls with messages. It didn't interact with social media so it lost new users. New users don't like have many separated account. Everything must be on one place.
That is true though. They didn't integrate new functionalities into their system. WhatsApp won when they introduced business and media features into their system.

I also once used only Skype, but stopped because they always had problems with calls, even if both parties had excellent internet. Maybe then it was the best thing that was offered, but that's why I stopped using it
It was the best thing and they failed to continuously improve. WhatsApp has replaced Skype. Zoom made it lose relevance completely.

Most people are using whatsapp for communication, almost no one is using skype . More people are using smartphones and skype is more suitable for laptops and computers.

12,043Threads
92,893Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member