• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Why Should Women Be Able to Make Money?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵11.474700
Referral Credit
Nowadays more women choose careers than just being housewives, a career means working as an online entrepreneur and being able to make money at least for themselves,
There are several reasons why women should be able to make their own money, especially if they can be financially independent. She is also free to shop or invest. have an emergency fund, don't panic when you need money suddenly, etc. Next, it's your turn to comment.

I have a job so I have money yet am not satisfied. You know that there are many deductions and the net doesn't satisfy us so making another money online is the answer to stop the worries and the happier if there's an offline business.

I have a job so I have money yet am not satisfied. You know that there are many deductions and the net doesn't satisfy us so making another money online is the answer to stop the worries and the happier if there's an offline business.
You are still lucky because you still have a job and business, just imagine the thousands of women out there who don't have money.

You are still lucky because you still have a job and business, just imagine the thousands of women out there who don't have money.
I earned it with patience and endurance just to reach my dream. When I was a kid, I kept pm imagining a work place and the salary to receive and what to do with the money.

Any woman that can make money becomes an asset to her family. Even the man that ends up with her would value her when she has a financial contribution that she can bring to the table.

Any woman that can make money becomes an asset to her family. Even the man that ends up with her would value her when she has a financial contribution that she can bring to the table.
I agree with you that every woman who has an income can use her money freely, such as helping siblings or family who are experiencing financial difficulties. In appearance, working women are also very different compared to housewives.

Women tend to be more respected by their partners when they bring a measure of financial support to the home. Their self esteem is raised and it builds a happy home.

Every person that has needs must be able to create resources to meet that need. As women have needs, they should also be able to work and earn a living to meet their needs. The economy is too rough for one person to make money and satisfy the needs of multiple people.

12,088Threads
93,157Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member