• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Why Should Women Be Able to Make Money?

Nowadays more women choose careers than just being housewives, a career means working as an online entrepreneur and being able to make money at least for themselves,
There are several reasons why women should be able to make their own money, especially if they can be financially independent. She is also free to shop or invest. have an emergency fund, don't panic when you need money suddenly, etc. Next, it's your turn to comment.
Now, men don't marry women who are not working and making money. Nobody want to marry a liabilities now.

In my early age only my father was working and all family members were utilizing, provided facilities. The concept was as we children have role of study and women will take care of home. But nowadays sometimes all family members are working, online and offline but still people don't meet their necessities.

Women must have the ability to earn their own money. They should not have to rely heavily on their husbands or partners for financial support. It is empowering when a woman can earn her own income. This allows her to contribute to expenses, build an emergency fund, save, invest, start a business, and more.

Any woman that can make money becomes an asset to her family. Even the man that ends up with her would value her when she has a financial contribution that she can bring to the table.
That's right it is good for a woman to have or make her own money but when the children starts coming the man have to provide more

Have you ever thought of it this way? If something happens to you and you can't earn for some time, how would your family survive? Women earning can be a leverage for their husbands in times of financial challenges on the part of the husband.
I don't ask my wife to earn because she already has lots of work at home. She has to do all household chores, look after the kids and many others. I know it's better that women earn these days to avoid lack of money.

I don't ask my wife to earn because she already has lots of work at home. She has to do all household chores, look after the kids and many others. I know it's better that women earn these days to avoid lack of money.
That's true, there's no gender discrimination at this point of time because of one's qualifications and experiences. There's women empowerment.

That's true, there's no gender discrimination at this point of time because of one's qualifications and experiences. There's women empowerment.
That's right we are all empowered now. So we can take up different jobs according to our capacity to make money

12,088Threads
93,157Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member