Why you shouldn't make judgements based on one side of the story.

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.323108
Referral Credit
When disagreements and conflicts happen, everyone wants to play the victim card and would always paint the other party black. And most times, we make inferences, take sides, deliver judgement and take actions based on a single account of a conflict that involves two parties.

That's obviously wrong. We might end up taking the wrong sides when we don't hear from the two sides.

Have you ever judged based on one side? Do you think you were on the right side?

I have been cheated, exploited, robbed for more than 14 years, because government agencies only believe in the lies of their employees, who are making up fake stories about private citizens who they hate, to destroy their life.

One thing I have come to notice is that in every story or narrative, the one say it is always the main character, which means they will always find a way to favour themselves. This is why it is extremely important you hear from both parties first.

It's not tolerated in court and to laymen to listen only to one side. There will be inaccurate judgment. It's also unfair to the person who may not be guilty.
Government agencies are wasting crores of taxpayer money paying monthly salaries to frauds faking bank, online accounts, since they only hear one side of the story and the person being defamed, is not given the opportunity to defend herself.

Government agencies are wasting crores of taxpayer money paying monthly salaries to frauds faking bank, online accounts, since they only hear one side of the story and the person being defamed, is not given the opportunity to defend herself.
That's a worst scenario a person may face not hearing his or her side. What kind of justice is that, one sided favoring the guilty. That's hard to solve unless kill them all.

This was allegedly partly due to relationship fraud of a top government employee who fakes help for people he dislikes, so that he can do everything he can to destroy their life, ensuring that they cannot defend themselves against fake allegations.

No. Often times, I just stay neutral. If possible, I want to hear all sides of the story, but keep the judgment to myself. However, if my loved ones are treated the wrong way already and they are the ones who are right, that's the time that I'll take sides and stand up with them.

13,068Threads
98,333Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member