Will furious South Korean leaders send arms to Kyiv?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.024300
Referral Credit
Furious political leaders in South Korea have threatened to send weapons to Ukraine in response to Vladimir Putin's latest maneuvers.

According to the report, they hit out after the Russian leader signed a defence pact with North Korean despot Km Jong- Un during a two-day visit to the pariah state.

The report said that the military analysts fear the move is the first step towards troops from Pyongyang flooding into Ukraine to ramp up Putin's bloody campaign.

According to the report from the office of the South Korean President Yoon Suk Yeol , it said that 'It's absurd that two parties with a history of launching wars of invasion – the Korean War and the war in Ukraine – are now vowing mutual military cooperation on the premise of a pre-emptive attack by the international community that will never happen."

1718939125692.png

Well, we just have to watch out and see how things unfold. They might still send out weapons with the right intervention
I'm scared every time I read and shared news here. I'm scared of the news about the abuses of the Chinese to the Filipino fishermen near the West Philippine Sea.

I'm scared every time I read and shared news here. I'm scared of the news about the abuses of the Chinese to the Filipino fishermen near the West Philippine Sea.
But can't nothing be done to stop them and to prevent then from abusing others. The government needs to take this seriously to put a stop to it

But can't nothing be done to stop them and to prevent then from abusing others. The government needs to take this seriously to put a stop to it
The government is doing its best,yet the Chinese you know powerful. My country can't match the giant China. It's best for the government to give the West Philippine Sea to them to avoid war.

The government is doing its best,yet the Chinese you know powerful. My country can't match the giant China. It's best for the government to give the West Philippine Sea to them to avoid war.
Oh really then to avoid things getting out of hands it would better to leave it for them. At least for the sake of peace

Oh really then to avoid things getting out of hands it would better to leave it for them. At least for the sake of peace
If I were only the president, but it would never happen. The West Philippine Sea is abundant of fish , all varieties of fish are there for export.

13,202Threads
99,065Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member