Sanjeev

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.318025
Referral Credit
I was watching the news and on every channel they were showing the attack on Israel by hamus.

Many people died and got injured due to it. The visuals were very painful. Israel started counter attack and announced it will be war.

It's sad to see it. I never understood what people get from war. Palestine say they are fighting for their freedom. Does freedom means killing innocent people?

It's unfortunate..but the truth is that world has never been free from war. Be it cold war or some ongoing war in a silent way or a well declared one. Ukraine and Russia war have been going on for so long and now this is another one. There is so much of unrest in the world. We can just hope and pray that there would not be another world war.

I'm not that up to date with the world news. We can hear of wars in the world here and there but that is just because we are near end times and all this will really happen

I was watching the news and on every channel they were showing the attack on Israel by hamus.

Many people died and got injured due to it. The visuals were very painful. Israel started counter attack and announced it will be war.

It's sad to see it. I never understood what people get from war. Palestine say they are fighting for their freedom. Does freedom means killing innocent people?
History tells us that. Killing the enemy is the mission to gain freedom. Freedom is a result of a bloody revolution. How can we change it? Let's not repeat history but should rather learn from it.

War is never a pleasant thing, and i really hope this does not become the start of a world war. As for what people benefits from war, there are actually people who benefits from war, especially does who sells weapons.

Well, the world is already getting divided on this war... Countries are coming in support of both and a group has started being together. World war is something that no country would wish for. It's sad to see the inhuman way Hamas is fighting. It's more of terrorism than the war actually.

I hope this is not the start of a world war. It is sad to think that there are people who are happy to commit violence. I don't understand what they are fighting for. They said for their freedom. Is it freedom to see many people suffering, especially innocent children? They are not humane; they are selfish.

A World war would not happen this time, but, yes, disruption in commerce, and loss of lots of property , lives and would surely happen. Unless two world's heavyweight countries are involved, there are no chances of any world war.

The chances of World war is very thin. Whenever there is a conflict there would be countries that would come in support of either of the two parties. But most of these support would be in terms of military aid and relief funds. Unless countries get really involved in the war, world war is not possible. We hope and pray that world does not see another World war.

A war like the Russia and Ukraine war is one that affects the world,some countries have aligned with Ukraine and some with Russia.Through this some countries have made enemity that will go on for a while.I think powerful countries fighting is more or less like a world war in my opinion.

It can only happen if the Arab countries interfere in the Israeli and Palestinian conflict. If they don't, there would be nothing like a world war. Just each country supporting it's allies.

Never again would the whole world go to war. There would be few segmented wars like they are at present. The wars being fought today are more of economic wars than wars of weapons.
These wars in the end are involving everyone, as you think the previous world wars began, with specific wars here and there that were spreading, the war is getting closer and closer to the West, with a war between Israel and Hamas and another between Ukraine and Russia, will we wait for it to continue spreading?

The treaty of Versailles is one treaty that everyone is committed to. There might be secluded wars here and there but it would never degenerate to a world war. There are powerful institutions that civilisation has instituted never to let that happen.

The treaty of Versailles is one treaty that everyone is committed to. There might be secluded wars here and there but it would never degenerate to a world war. There are powerful institutions that civilisation has instituted never to let that happen.
And do you think we can trust the Versailles treaty? Do you know that this was the one that ended the First World War and the one that started the Second World War mainly? Do you think those powerful entities are here to protect us? Do you know how much money wars give to these entities? Sorry, I don't rely on a treaty to be sure there won't be another war.

If other countrys from Middle East start join in fight like Iran, Iraq or Saudi Arabia it could start new world war. This time most fights would be in Asia and less in Europe even war in Ukraine is first step.
But all these Asian powers would be up against Europe and the US, so as always, the war would be in Europe, but I think the tipping point of all this is in China, if China attacks Taiwan, the US would be forced to get involved in a hot war, and there would be no diplomacy that could stop that.

13,166Threads
98,865Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member