Will it be a start of a world war?

Possible but I tink US will again avoid war on their home land. In both world wars only attack on Pearl Harbor was attack on US soil even that was on Hawai which are not close to main land. They always fight in other countrys and never have damage on their land.
True, but it was mainly because the main battles were in Europe in both the first and Second World Wars, and with such wars there, it was not feasible to attack US in their land, for example Germany in the Second World War, had the Russians on one front, the English and Americans on another and the French resistance on another

Since World War II ended, everything that looks and sounds like war has been linked with another world war. The continuous strengthening of militaries and never ending research on ammunition has made this look certain.

Despite that, I believe World War III is far from happening. Everyone out there now knows what another World War will cause. That's why it's being avoided at all cost.

However, we are always at the precipice of war!

Things is getting out of hand and if care is not taken,the world will experience another world war! Isreal and Palestinian war is becoming uncontrollable and the western powers is not doing much. Russian-Ukraine war is already turning Europe to a war zone and now we are facing horrible situation at middle east. May God have meercy.

I hope that everything goes to a better port, I am one of those who wants to resist thinking that we are on the verge of a world war, let's pray together that this does not happen.

13,166Threads
98,865Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member