• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Will you take out a loan to start a business?

freelancermaria

Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.537063
Referral Credit
Will you consider getting a loan to start a business? In my case, if I ever establish a business, I will not take out any loans. Because of the high-interest rates and the uncertainty of whether my business will be successful, I will do my best to save for it. I read a while back that she launched her small business with loans from digital banks and relatives. She is currently unable to pay because her business is struggling. Some individuals suggested that she sell all of her items at a low price to pay off her debts.

You can try it, but only if you have a really good plan and you are confident in it, because everything is much more serious than spending your own money. You need to understand whether the business will be able to bring you enough money so that you can later pay off the debt

12,049Threads
92,920Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member