Administrator
Gold Supporter
Novice Scribe
Sep 21, 2023
D Bucks
💵70.978750
Referral Credit
CryptoCrest of Prosperity NFT [Ultra Rare]
I should have posted this thread earlier, seeing the extreme lack of involvement even from the staff at Bizdustry that has accounts on MicroLikes and Forum Race.

The above thread I linked to, is similar to the one here, that Discussion Bucks did. I will randomly pick a winner from those who entered. You will need to reply to the linked to thread to enter, once you have logged into the site and have entered your MicroLikes information on Bizdustry.

Everyone has a minimum of 24 hours to enter from this point. If people are still entering when I double check for more entries tomorrow morning for me, I will delay till the afternoon or evening my time to pick the winner.

The prizes are like here:
1st Place: $25.00
2nd Place: $15.00
3rd Place: $10.00

Wow, it surely is an easy contest to enter and people stand a chance to win huge rewards from this. I would have loved to enter the contest but sadly I cannot receive an email verification code because I have a two-factor authentification on my account. However, I already set up and configured the Microlikes Tipping feature on my Bizdustry account. The name appears as @Carson20t which is the same as here.Goodluck to all those that have it all set up righ!!:love:

The winners are:
  1. Ernestnari - $25 in MicroLikes
  2. Timgab - $15 in MicroLikes
  3. deucher - $10 in MicroLikes

Status
Not open for further replies.