Working on new earning sites with no payment proof

Most times it's all about taking risk. We would never know if it's legit or not unless someone actually takes time to work on the site. What site are you talking about though? It seems am the only one who is yet to see the thread.

Most times it's all about taking risk. We would never know if it's legit or not unless someone actually takes time to work on the site. What site are you talking about though? It seems am the only one who is yet to see the thread.
There's no site mentioned but my mind told me it might be Afripeeps lol. There's no proof of payment shown on that site and one reason why many evaporate.

You are right someone have to try out to show payment proof so we just have to take the risk

You are right someone have to try out to show payment proof so we just have to take the risk
I have not had enough time to actually put effort on that site yet, especially with the current blackout we are facing, I just focus on index forum and discussion bucks the few times I can come online.

I have not had enough time to actually put effort on that site yet, especially with the current blackout we are facing, I just focus on index forum and discussion bucks the few times I can come online.
Yeah it isn't easy working on these different forum's but I will try out this one the payuut is low
Post automatically merged:

Yeah it isn't easy working on these different forum's but I will try out this one the payuut is low

I will not take such risks again in my life. When am new to online hustling, i wasted my time posting on some fake pay to posts sites , claiming valueless faucet, clicking PTC sites etc. I have known better! I better keep my hands idle and wait eagerly to see payment proof.

I will not take such risks again in my life. When am new to online hustling, i wasted my time posting on some fake pay to posts sites , claiming valueless faucet, clicking PTC sites etc. I have known better! I better keep my hands idle and wait eagerly to see payment proof.
That's right no need working on sites that will not pay you. Staying idle might be a better option

I really don't do much on those new sites. I just do marginal and wait out to see how things would turn out. Afri Peeps has shown me something that I won't ever enter a new site again blindly.

12,012Threads
92,713Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member