Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵2.940313
Referral Credit
Video watching, Paid to click work does not pay well, yet there is plenty of work available and they will pay promptly. Does any do video watching and ptc work to make some additional money? If yes, do they use multiple devices like computer and smartphone at the same time to increase their income?

Video watching, Paid to click work does not pay well, yet there is plenty of work available and they will pay promptly. Does any do video watching and ptc work to make some additional money? If yes, do they use multiple devices like computer and smartphone at the same time to increase their income?
Using multiple devices such as laptop and smartphone to work online so as to increase income will be very stressful. Instead i prefer using one device to work in a paid to post forum.

Using multiple devices such as laptop and smartphone to work online so as to increase income will be very stressful. Instead i prefer using one device to work in a paid to post forum.
Sometimes, it's might end you an opportunity to earn money from some platform. Some platfom are so strict when it come to using two devices on the same location.

Sometimes, it's might end you an opportunity to earn money from some platform. Some platfom are so strict when it come to using two devices on the same location.
You're right, i have come across so many websites that banned people for using 2 devices working in that same platform. Have you experienced something like this?

You're right, i have come across so many websites that banned peoplvrb6e for using 2 devices working in that same platform. Have you experienced something like this?
Yes, I do, sometimes it's might not be permanent banning. Maybe something like 3 to 5 days warning. That's if your lucky.

I am planning to use the devices for different websites, so that I do not face any problem. There are a large number of paid to click and paid to watch video websites.

I am planning to use the devices for different websites, so that I do not face any problem. There are a large number of paid to click and paid to watch video websites.
Wow, please kindly share with us the paid to click and paid to watch videos website you know that's legit. I would also like to earn with you there.

If you are using data sharing apps or even cloud mining apps, you might be able to earn more by using multiple devices. However, I am not involved on such things, so I am not using multiple devices. I mainly use my laptop to work.

Some websites do not allow the use of two devices when working on their tasks. As for me, I use two devices to do my online job which is related to writing. I use my smartphone when I am outside. It is more convenient than bringing my laptop with me.

Last edited:
I am yet to find a legit app that actually pays to watch video contents but I honestly don't think I would be able to keep up with the stress of running multiple devices.

12,012Threads
92,708Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member