Working Out

I have been doing my walking dvds on the days we do not go town for my boyfriend physical therapy and let me tell you I can feel it in my upper legs but I am not stopping it just means it is working.
I hope your boyfriend has a good result of his check-up. Just continue walking hehehe. It is for your benefit. I do a 20-minute walk daily on our lawn.

Yes it is always good to work out. I'm doing same to help me build stamina. it would be good to workout at least twice weekly
I like working out I need to get back in shape I put on quite a bit of weight when I was down with my back but at the time I did not care .
Post automatically merged:

I hope your boyfriend has a good result of his check-up. Just continue walking hehehe. It is for your benefit. I do a 20-minute walk daily on our lawn.
We use to walk over 5 miles 2 days a week where we live but with my boyfriend bad knee he could not do it anymore so we stopped but once he has the surgery he needs on it next year we will be going back to it once he is healed up.

Yesh that's the spirit. You get more result as you keep at a thing
Sure do and I am keeping at it yesterday we had pizza for dinner and I bought me a candy bar to celebrate my loss so today I will be doing a workout to work it off.

I like working out I need to get back in shape I put on quite a bit of weight when I was down with my back but at the time I did not care .
Post automatically merged:

We use to walk over 5 miles 2 days a week where we live but with my boyfriend bad knee he could not do it anymore so we stopped but once he has the surgery he needs on it next year we will be going back to it once he is healed up.
Sorry to hear about your bf having a knee problem. He's lucky to have you caring and loving.

Sorry to hear about your bf having a knee problem. He's lucky to have you caring and loving.
He sure is. He is going to have knee surgery next year he is not looking forward to it but at least after it is done he will not be in pain anymore.

He sure is. He is going to have knee surgery next year he is not looking forward to it but at least after it is done he will not be in pain anymore.
What happens to his knee? Hoping he's no problem in walking and driving his favorite truck.

What happens to his knee? Hoping he's no problem in walking and driving his favorite truck.
He was in a car accident a long time ago and now he has bone on bone. He did not have trouble walking after his last knee surgery or driving but he could not drive for a couple weeks til after he was off the pain meds.

He was in a car accident a long time ago and now he has bone on bone. He did not have trouble walking after his last knee surgery or driving but he could not drive for a couple weeks til after he was off the pain meds.
I'm so sorry to hear that but thankful he's safe. Next year isn't far from today.

13,040Threads
98,120Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member