• We are deeply saddened by the tragic events at Donald Trump's rally today. Please keep the victims and their families in your thoughts and prayers.

Workplace Accomplishments

Joshua Farrell

Administrator (Profit Partner)
Staff member
Profit Partner
Gold Supporter
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵48.784825
Referral Credit
CryptoCrest of Prosperity NFT [Ultra Rare]
Yes, this question is geared towards finance. ;)

What work accomplishments or work progress are you most proud of since the start of the year? Is it getting a better job? A higher position and wage?

I have been happy with being able to get a better wage, as trying to save for particular items like stocks or property has been a little difficult previously.

I have accomplished a lots of things by the grace of Allah Almighty. I work hard and I tend to work with different kinds of clients. I have been working as a freelancer for a really long time. This is why I have much experience as well. Having experience is one of the main components of your accomplishments. This is quite important.

My major source of income is my salary which helps me in establishing our family business. This year we were able to put up an eatery business. We started in April this year and most of our customers are taken out customers. We have moved to a better location now and our customer base is increasing.

I receive a salary from my offline job and from my offline business the milk tea selling business which I got the idea on RIF. There are many businesses mentioned there and one is milk tea franchising.

So, you got the idea to start your business from RIF? This sounds interesting. I think that there are so many people on the forums who can offer great advice. However, there are many people out there who may not be able to offer good advice at all.

So, you got the idea to start your business from RIF? This sounds interesting. I think that there are so many people on the forums who can offer great advice. However, there are many people out there who may not be able to offer good advice at all.
Actually, the milk tea business was not mentioned but somebody mentioned business franchising which elevated my eyes and broadened my mind about franchising a milk tea, which is why ai was ignited and have it now.

Actually, the milk tea business was not mentioned but somebody mentioned business franchising which elevated my eyes and broadened my mind about franchising a milk tea, which is why ai was ignited and have it now.

Franchising any kind of business is a good thing as long as the product is in a very high demand. This is one of the most important things we should know. There are many investors who actively purchase franchising rights and this could be a good thing if you can sell more and more products that are preferred by people.

10,471Threads
84,014Messages
269Members
Revolved101Latest member
Back