• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Would you prefer the rented wedding gowns or the purchased one's?

If you rent what are the memories that will remind you about the weeding?
You don't compromise with your photos on your wedding day. That would serve as a reminder of your wedding. Doesn't make sense to buy a wedding gown of $500 when you can rent for $30. And you are just wearing it once.

I have realized that rented wedding gowns are even cheaper compared to the newly purchased clothing for the wedding or other occasions.
In our community we don't wear old clothes for wedding. Everything has to new even an earthen pot.

In our community we don't wear old clothes for wedding. Everything has to new even an earthen pot.
That's a tradition that I would consider worthless and insensitive. What of people that can't afford the new wedding gown? They should not marry?

I think it's more practical to rent than to buy as normally no one wear their wedding gown or lehnga after the wedding day so its best to rent and save money
That's right but others want to keep their wedding dress what for? For me, I opt to rent a wedding gown. The wedding lasted only a few hours, after the wedding, the couple to face debts to pay.

12,094Threads
93,210Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member