Would you rather be notorious or go unnoticed?

Joshua Farrell

Administrator (Profit Partner)
Staff member
Profit Partner
Gold Supporter
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵42.661325
Referral Credit
CryptoCrest of Prosperity NFT [Ultra Rare]
Which would you would rather be, notorious for what you do, or would you rather go unnoticed?

Personally, I would like to be notorious for providing quality work, and not be unnoticed. But there are some things I would rather be unnoticed for, as I don't like being expected that I will do certain things, because people think I will do it for them.

I would like to be somewhere in between. I am quite extrovert in my day to day life and have plenty of friends but I wouldn't want to be famous. I've read about celebrities who long for solitude, to be out of the public eye, to avoid the criticism that often comes with being famous. Some suffer with their mental health because of all the negativity that is part of being well known. I wouldn't want that and I certainly wouldn't have wanted it for my children.

I would like to be somewhere in between. I am quite extrovert in my day to day life and have plenty of friends but I wouldn't want to be famous. I've read about celebrities who long for solitude, to be out of the public eye, to avoid the criticism that often comes with being famous. Some suffer with their mental health because of all the negativity that is part of being well known. I wouldn't want that and I certainly wouldn't have wanted it for my children.
Yeah, I see quite a few celebrities have issues because they are in the public more often than not, even when not filming for the next thing they are doing. I do know some of them purposely move to places where people don't care, or that there aren't a whole lot of people around, to avoid being approached by strangers on a daily basis, just for that sole purpose of keeping mental health and being able to enjoy their time between each job.

13,123Threads
98,608Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member