Would you rather find true love or be rich?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
When we live in the world we all want to have both money or wealth and true love, and through out our whole life we are planning to get true life and money and we all are trying and working hard to get both of those thing, but some people choose one from another there are some people who choose to have true love over money and there are some who would choose money over any things.
If you are on a situation to choose one which would you choose, money or true love?

I think for now i would rather focus on making myself rich cause trust me even when you so find true love that is not after money, you would still need money to take care of them, or to live a comfortable life as well.

well I would rather be rich love can be found plus not really intrested you can be happy even without love it is of course good but money is more important
I hope you find what you need bro, money is important thing in our life and we are working and spending our life in order to get money and to get wealthy.

I would rather be rich before through love.. Because without money, that love won't be there. Money can cause disaster in your marriage. So it better to be rich before finding through love.

I would rather be rich before through love.. Because without money, that love won't be there. Money can cause disaster in your marriage. So it better to be rich before finding through love.
Yeah money is mandatory in our life and most of the times only love don't work it need to have some life like house car stable financial income so even if we have true love it doesn't work that much.

I'd rather choose true love because money follows when the two us work for our richness. Love is beautiful and money can't buy happiness. What shall you do with your wealth when there's no true love and they love you only for money.

Please give me money. People are imperfect being so don't expect much from them
Men you maid me laugh so loud, true many peoples including me we want to have money, and the rest will come letter.

When we live in the world we all want to have both money or wealth and true love, and through out our whole life we are planning to get true life and money and we all are trying and working hard to get both of those thing, but some people choose one from another there are some people who choose to have true love over money and there are some who would choose money over any things.
If you are on a situation to choose one which would you choose, money or true love?
Money is something, the more you get the more you want it but true love is hard to find in this world. When two persons love each other truely they stay contented with whatever they have, struggle together and enjoy together.

@Augusta, some times having true love doesn't mean you will live with them for ever, some times it will end with some bad experience and it is not a guaranty, so money is better to run our life.
My point exactly, people are no longer loyal so I don't expect much from people so I go more for money.

My point exactly, people are no longer loyal so I don't expect much from people so I go more for money.
True, the society is changing every day and we don't have the respect we have for a money to a person, and most of the times we hear that peoples complaining their loved ones damped them for better person for a better and reach person so....

First, there is nothing like true love. Love is all about your ability to maintain the relationship with money. Once there is money, you can buy love. Man is not capable of giving true love. What we call love is nothing but financial induced. Without money, it will difficult to maintain a relationship.

First, there is nothing like true love. Love is all about your ability to maintain the relationship with money. Once there is money, you can buy love. Man is not capable of giving true love. What we call love is nothing but financial induced. Without money, it will difficult to maintain a relationship.
Almost all the members who commented on this post have said the same thing with you, they said we need money then love comes after that, and love without financial stability will never last long.

I would rather have true love, and we will get rich together ❤️ .
Ho wow, see the clear difference between men and women, all men who replayed on this post says money is important and they say money needs to come first before love.

13,147Threads
98,761Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member