Would you rather find true love or be rich?

We live in a difficult time and I'd rather be rich right now. We can't deny the fact that money is important. Without it, we can't survive our day-to-day living. True love will come next at the right time, I believe.
True, love have the right time we can't force it, but money is more important at this time, even if a person have true love it is very hard to keep it without having any money.

money because I can love other things like dogs animals books not only a person true love would be nice but you can also find love when you are rich of course not that strong but still
Yeah money and wealth needs to come first before starting any relationship because in order to make the relationship work we need money and wealth so that we can do what our partner needs,

If we are rich, people will love our wealth, not ourselves, so I would rather lose money than lose the people I love like mom and dad, for me money is just an inanimate object and a facility but not everything, even though it is also impossible for us to live without money .

If we are rich, people will love our wealth, not ourselves, so I would rather lose money than lose the people I love like mom and dad, for me money is just an inanimate object and a facility but not everything, even though it is also impossible for us to live without money .
True, it is hard to live without a money and we need money for our day to day activities, but i don't want to compete it with the love i have to my parents.

I would rather have true love, and we will get rich together ❤️ .
Over here in my country, it's rare to see a lady with this mentality. Yes they do exist but it's rare, this is why everyone wants to work hard first before settling down.

People who love wealth more will not be willing to spend money on hospital treatment costs for their loved ones, be it wife, husband, children or parents, they will be afraid of poverty, but people who have true love are willing to sacrifice anything for the people they love.

I can't fine true love and live money is this life the reason why am saying so is that in this life if you don't have money that I not good for you in any way and people will not even looking for you because you don't have money so is not good to lack money.

I can't fine true love and live money is this life the reason why am saying so is that in this life if you don't have money that I not good for you in any way and people will not even looking for you because you don't have money so is not good to lack money.
Most o the times peoples choose money over love, and they have a good reason for choosing that, the time and the society is more focusing on money and money have a power.

Ah, the age-old dilemma! While being wealthy may open up a world of opportunities, and I am aware that money cannot buy genuine connection and emotional fulfillment, I still need to be wealthy.
True money cant buy a true love and relationship but money can make everyone happy, and some times finding true love without having money could nd up in breakup.

Yeah, me too what's the use of richness without love. Money can buy happiness too. 🤑.
LOL, you have to choose only one, there is not such thing wanting both, :ROFLMAO: by the way many peoples choose money over true love.

13,144Threads
98,755Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member