• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

You aren't saving enough for retirement

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.810250
Referral Credit
If until this time, you are not saving for your retirement, then m when shall that be? it might be too late. Your savings may earn a very small interest so you cannot live on interest or financial freedom when you are old and body weak. I can assure you that you are not late. You can save double or triple in a month. It's never too late to start trying to catch up. If you aren't maximizing contributions. We need to secure our future. We could prefer to suffer now and enjoy later. As much as possible, invest and do business online and offline to catch up for the time you missed to save.

Despite having no permanent job, but you can utilize some amount of your earnings online just a small portion of it. As soon as your saving grows, start creating a business, just enough for the capital you have. Someday, your small business leads you to save more.

I'm already saving for retirement, and I'd like to save even more so that when I reach 60, I may enjoy the fruits of my labor. LOL. I hope to be able to start an offline business this year or next so that I can meet my financial goals quickly.

in my country there are more and more old people who are retired they get their pensions from people who pays bills and all these things since the country is getting older they try to make it so no person could retire and now the pension is low so we must save in order to live good

It's better to start saving now for your retirement than waiting till you have more than enough, cause the truth of the matter is that money we never be too much. There would be always something you need to do with the money.

It is the best advice to start saving at an early age. We can apply the Rule 72 of Albert Einstein. This rule guides us to the right age and right computations of interest when to make our money double and become wealthy at an early age.

In some countries single citizens who save money for retirement are falsely labelled a security threat without any legally valid proof, subjected to human rights abuses, extortion rackets, denied paid work.

Yes it is not late to start saving. You can start even now. Just make up your mind to start saving
That's true, we can start even now. Just a little savubf and it would mean something wonderful for having finally started.

It is the best advice to start saving at an early age. We can apply the Rule 72 of Albert Einstein. This rule guides us to the right age and right computations of interest when to make our money double and become wealthy at an early age.
I need to clean up my debts so that I can start saving at least 50% of my salary on a monthly basis. And to put up some on business that I want.

I need to clean up my debts so that I can start saving at least 50% of my salary on a monthly basis. And to put up some on business that I want.
That's good, retrain from loaning, let alone the interest, it's better if save it rather than washing it for the loan interest that may seem forever.

A mutual fund yields a very small interest. Always monitor it because it also depends on the market value per se.

Yes, the profit in the mutual funds depend on the market. Presently, I don't monitor it and left it to the agent but I think I should do it.

Government financial fraud in the tech and internet sector, makes it very difficult for online investors to save any money, and shockingly the top tech and internet companies continue to openly support and reward the financial fraudsters.

Yes, the profit in the mutual funds depend on the market. Presently, I don't monitor it and left it to the agent but I think I should do it.
Don't leave it to the agent. The agent has nothing to do with it except the manager of the Mutual Fund.

12,094Threads
93,203Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member