Master Debater
Silver Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Top Poster Of Month
Sep 26, 2023
D Bucks
💵8.182500
Referral Credit
You're equipped with the tools of technology yet you did nothing to add up to your poor income. You are prone to relaxing without thinking that instead of playing games online without a pay why not find a side hustle? You feel you're poor but what makes you poor? The answer is your laziness.

A side hustle tends to give you some financial leverage to be able to explore the possibilities in your financial life. You can the earnings from your side hustle to explore investment opportunities without losing your livelihood.

• Like Button
Reactions: Starmix
I often see porters in the market, they have worked hard, using their strength or power, many of them are not familiar with technology, so it is difficult for them to get a side hustle, and their life will always be lacking.

• Like Button
Reactions: Starmix
I often see porters in the market, they have worked hard, using their strength or power, many of them are not familiar with technology, so it is difficult for them to get a side hustle, and their life will always be lacking.
Except those like them because they lack education that could help them when time comes. But we do not know their struggles why unable to graduate when there are schools giving free tuition.

Except those like them because they lack education that could help them when time comes. But we do not know their struggles why unable to graduate when there are schools giving free tuition.
Of course, market porters have their own happiness. Higher education does not guarantee happiness, only love from those closest to them provides encouragement. Side hustles will always be there, although in different forms, such as pushing a broken down car, renting out umbrellas when it rains, etc.

Of course, market porters have their own happiness. Higher education does not guarantee happiness, only love from those closest to them provides encouragement. Side hustles will always be there, although in different forms, such as pushing a broken down car, renting out umbrellas when it rains, etc.
There are many things to consider as side hustle yet require skills. Even an umbrella repair needs skill. Others unable to do side hustle because of pride. They want a white collar job despite lacking knowhow.

• Wow
Reactions: Suba
I fall into the category of lazy people. I don't have a side hustle. I wish I had some business supported by someone. I don't have time, so I would like someone to be able to support me and let my business stand.

I fall into the category of lazy people. I don't have a side hustle. I wish I had some business supported by someone. I don't have time, so I would like someone to be able to support me and let my business stand.
Being in a forum is your side hustle. It does not only apply in the offline life , it is also applicable online like what we are doing here.

Yes, we need extra hustle now as prices of things are really high now. we can also measure up with extra Source of income

We need two or four extra income to have something to wait when reached the threshold. It's best to feel if having a sideline online.

You never can tell. Some of them may have another business that their children might be running for them. It is important to have a side hustle unless your financial life would be permanently limited.

You never can tell. Some of them may have another business that their children might be running for them. It is important to have a side hustle unless your financial life would be permanently limited.
I hope you are right, they also have a side hustle that they have built, to increase their income or even be able to save and invest for a more prosperous old age without having to work hard.

Not having a side hustle makes a person to stay at one level of earning for a very long time. A side hustle gives you a chance to make extra money.

If the salary is below poverty line, it is best for the worker to find a side hustle on the web or offline. There are many works that could augment poor salaries .

This is why we don't have to depend on only one job it might fail us or don't pay much just spread your tentacles

As much as possible, let us have 5 sidekicks on the web, but I can do only two:LOL: because of my job and business.

You're equipped with the tools of technology yet you did nothing to add up to your poor income. You are prone to relaxing without thinking that instead of playing games online without a pay why not find a side hustle? You feel you're poor but what makes you poor? The answer is your laziness.
It is wrong to think that poverty is a result of laziness. I have discovered that most poor people are more hard working than most successful people. I think the major factor that contributes to poverty is lack of knowledge and discipline.