You suffer because you don't have a side hustle | Page 2 | Discussion Bucks

You suffer because you don't have a side hustle

I also have 3-4 sites where I work but earn rarely. It's been months that I have been paid from a site. @Jordan I still not received $7 you told to pay me of RIF.
My gosh, let's hope @Jordan hears you. It's been a long time since you requested it perhaps he forgot or just busy.

It remains extremely difficult for some citizens having powerful enemies to have any side hustle offline, their enemies will always ensure that any employer hiring the citizen will get harassed.
When shall that kind of problem in your society be solved? You are always facing harassment as if there is no law protecting you.

When shall that kind of problem in your society be solved? You are always facing harassment as if there is no law protecting you.
According to a reddit poster, the problem will get solved, when the powerful government employees who hate me retire, in 6-7 years from their government job and cannot waste tax payer money for harassing me.

According to a reddit poster, the problem will get solved, when the powerful government employees who hate me retire, in 6-7 years from their government job and cannot waste tax payer money for harassing me.
How nice to hire a killer for that person hehe, just pray so hard not to be affected. That shall pass soon.

Though having a side hustle does not solve everything instantly, but it does help make things a lot easier.

A side hustle earning could either be paid to you weekly or monthly. It all depends on the site if online or company it it's offline.

Yes, anyone that doesn't have a hustle that can fetch them different amount can fail from high bulls that a single job can't cater for