• Only 2 Weeks Left! Help Discussion Bucks Win the $200 Prize!

We need just 3 more referrals to qualify for the $200 prize in the Agora forums referral contest. Your support is crucial—every referral counts!

Click Here to Support Us!

Yougov always allows me to complete surveys, but here in Italy it offers me too few.

Here in Italy I receive more surveys to complete but practically none of them I manage to complete and therefore I don't earn anything. Yougov instead from what you tell me, here works the same way. In fact I noticed that the frequency with which it offers surveys is quite random, however like you I manage to reach the withdrawal quota about once a year.​
Why are you not able to complete them? As far as I know YouGov doesn't disqualify you. And if you are not eligible for the survey, they instantly find a new one for you. Your time spent on their platform never goes waste. You are compensated for it. At least that's how, it works here for me.
Most of the people whom I know take close to a year to reach the payment threshold. It's a huge number of 50 dollars and takes time, even more if the survey invitations are not frequent.

11,941Threads
92,348Messages
285Members
BorisKirwaLatest member