Your job is the dream of every unemployed

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.010050
Referral Credit
Let us love our work and serve the most that we can do to our bosses or management. Some people envy us for having a good job while they do not. It is not luck but the power of our concentration and dreams to become successful in our careers. We took care of our grades during our university days because our transcript of record serves as the passport to getting a better job and a better salary. Do you agee on this?

Whatever job you got because of your skill, potential, and degree earned, there's no prejudice of getting hired and later be promoted. Those dreamers of the best job must work hard to achieve their dreams.

Absolutely we should love our job and should try hard to do our best. That is how we can grow in this corporate world. We should not involve in the office politics as that destroys our image and distract ourselves from the work. Good Education is the basis to get a good job and help us to get us a good position.

Absolutely we should love our job and should try hard to do our best. That is how we can grow in this corporate world. We should not involve in the office politics as that destroys our image and distract ourselves from the work. Good Education is the basis to get a good job and help us to get us a good position.
You are so right, Engr. It's through our good records from school that serves as the passport of getting hired. Let's love our work for no work no money, so no food to eat 😍.

Money is important, one cannot survive only by loving a job. You can love your job only when you're paid as per your expectations.
That's why we need extra jobs. We need side kicks online. Our earnings online can augment some needs like internet bills.

It's true but you have to be consistent and apply technique to increase your earnings.

Yes we need to. I am always keen to learn about new sites. I am thankful to my friends to tell good sites which have always been beneficial for me.

Yes we need to. I am always keen to learn about new sites. I am thankful to my friends to tell good sites which have always been beneficial for me.
There are good sites to boost our income online but in my case there are only two forum sites I am engaging DBucks and Index F.

There are good sites to boost our income online but in my case there are only two forum sites I am engaging DBucks and Index F.

I am not on RIF these days. I spend my little time on forumrace and Dbucks these days. I am not earning much from Dbucks.

Last edited:
Let us love our work and serve the most that we can do to our bosses or management. Some people envy us for having a good job while they do not. It is not luck but the power of our concentration and dreams to become successful in our careers. We took care of our grades during our university days because our transcript of record serves as the passport to getting a better job and a better salary. Do you agee on this?
I strongly agree. Unless you take on extra ordinary job. Like my classmate who did not really make good academically and I doubt if he pursued a college level but he is very rich now as a big time fisherman.

I strongly agree. Unless you take on extra ordinary job. Like my classmate who did not really make good academically and I doubt if he pursued a college level but he is very rich now as a big time fisherman.
Wow your former classmate is lucky. He has a strong mindset to explore the world of the millionaires which he achieved successfully.

Wow your former classmate is lucky. He has a strong mindset to explore the world of the millionaires which he achieved successfully.
It was hard work, it's not easy to be aboard on fishing vessel almost 365 days. He'd never attended batch reunion as far as I can recall because he's asleep being at sea at night time.

13,201Threads
99,040Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member