Your job is the dream of every unemployed

Online earnings are so small, you need spend lots of time on the sites to earn.
True, but it also depend on what you do online. Does who have various skills like graphic designing, video editing, copy writing and so on tend to make more money than does just working on forums and the likes.

It was hard work, it's not easy to be aboard on fishing vessel almost 365 days. He'd never attended batch reunion as far as I can recall because he's asleep being at sea at night time.
Oh my gosh, that was not easy. Hoping he saved his money and invested more. Hard work pays. I feel his struggles while building his wealth.

Oh my gosh, that was not easy. Hoping he saved his money and invested more. Hard work pays. I feel his struggles while building his wealth.
That is really hard work...He now have nice cars, beautiful house, a covered gym, shipping boats. Though the past months business was slow because of the scarcity of fish in our. municipal waters. He has no other business.

That is really hard work...He now have nice cars, beautiful house, a covered gym, shipping boats. Though the past months business was slow because of the scarcity of fish in our. municipal waters. He has no other business.
At least he has able to build a strong foundation of his business. He will not go broke. He learns a lot how to thrive his business.

Our job is not easy, we also have to keep up with developments in technology and knowledge, so we also have to continue to improve our skills. Everyone who looks only at the pleasure side causes envy.
That is true, jobs aren't easy like my job it needs time and focus. Those who do ot have a job must not envy but do something to get a jpb

That job you think doesn't make sense to you. You would see the number of people that would apply for that same position if you leave.

You make sense. I think and complain about tasks and then realize that there are people that would change places with myself in a second.

13,201Threads
99,040Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member