Your Oil Sites Will Burn': Iran's Chilling Threat To Saudi, Other Arab States Over Israel Support

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.601000
Referral Credit
According to the report. Tehran has issued a stern warning to Gulf states, particularly Saudi Arabia, regarding potential Israeli attacks on Iran. Iran cautioned that if Gulf nations collude with Israel, it cannot guarantee the safety of their oil facilities.

As Israel considers strikes on Iran’s energy and nuclear sites in retaliation for a recent attack, Iran made it clear that aiding Israel could escalate tensions and provoke a strong response.

Your worst enemies are the ones who pretend to be your friend when they have already sold their souls to the enemy.

It is only propaganda of Iran, getting attention but the fact is they already met with these countries to fight against Israel. I do not like that old hypocrite Khamenei.

Watch the full coverage of the report via the YouTube link.

This is like saying a friend to my enemy is my enemy. Iran is really to tackle those supporting Israel
If only Iran didn't send rockets and missiles to Israel on October 9 they will not suffer chaos and threats from Israel. It's too late for Iran to reconcile. The damage has been done.

13,329Threads
99,589Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member