• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Your side hustle income fuels your passive income

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.601450
Referral Credit
Your side hustle income fuels your passive income, that's it if you sense that your passive income is too small to rely on for your finances during the maturity period. It will be fueled by your side hustle income especially if you earn profitably in your side hustle. From this picture, there is a need for you to create another passive income say for example cutting your unwanted finances first before deciding on the right move to allocate better your day-to-day needs. Create additional earning methods to have something to rely on before old age where you want to rely on your passive income.

Your side hustle income fuels your passive income, that's it if you sense that your passive income is too small to rely on for your finances during the maturity period. It will be fueled by your side hustle income especially if you earn profitably in your side hustle. From this picture, there is a need for you to create another passive income say for example cutting your unwanted finances first before deciding on the right move to allocate better your day-to-day needs. Create additional earning methods to have something to rely on before old age where you want to rely on your passive income.
Having a side hustle can greatly boost your income, and the more opportunities you have, the better. You could try starting a blog or a YouTube channel, affiliate marketing, or anything else that comes to mind. Whatever you choose, it is essential to stay focused and put in the effort to make it work.

Having a side hustle can greatly boost your income, and the more opportunities you have, the better. You could try starting a blog or a YouTube channel, affiliate marketing, or anything else that comes to mind. Whatever you choose, it is essential to stay focused and put in the effort to make it work.
I wrote blogs before but I stopped when I toured New Zealand. I had acquired a work visa, but my dean in the university didn't approve my leave of absence for 1 year,that discouraged me a lot including my online gigs. I one engaged on forum the first was RIF. And I was forced to join and have no regret.

I wrote blogs before but I stopped when I toured New Zealand. I had acquired a work visa, but my dean in the university didn't approve my leave of absence for 1 year,that discouraged me a lot including my online gigs. I one engaged on forum the first was RIF. And I was forced to join and have no regret.

Oh, but do you want to work there, if given a chance? Maybe you can try to apply again, especially if the salary is way higher than your current salary, and there are more benefits that you and your family can enjoy. :)

Oh, but do you want to work there, if given a chance? Maybe you can try to apply again, especially if the salary is way higher than your current salary, and there are more benefits that you and your family can enjoy. :)
My foreigner ex from New Zealand died so there's no more support from him. It's also cold there. I hate to live in a country with winter. It's so cold grrr.

Having a side hustle is extremely important, and I would recommend everyone to have this and not reply on a single source of income. Having a side hustle creates an extra source of income.

Yes, it is good to have both main and side hustle. So that you can save up and get your passive income even from your side hustles it is no waste
That's also a very good suggestion. It's one way to save more having passive income and side hustles , perfect.

Sure, you make money both ways and all you need do is to save some for the future
Saving is always on our minds. Sometimes I do not like to save but invest but it is not possible because not all investments are free from risks.

Saving is always on our minds. Sometimes I do not like to save but invest but it is not possible because not all investments are free from risks.
You got it, instead of investing in risky business or investment it is better to save it.

You got it, instead of investing in risky business or investment it is better to save it.
We can do both save and invest but let's choose the right investment that could help increase our finances.

When they say that inflation is ravaging the whole world, people that have side hustles have an edge. That's because their income is normally more than that if the average person.

We all aim to add figures to our finances and one way is though our side hustle which could bring something to our savings. The savings could accumulate through the profits from our passive income or busines.

12,076Threads
93,092Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member