You're nothing if you don't have money

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.531000
Referral Credit
That's the weakness of human beings if sense someone is moneyless. They right away say unpleasant words to the person suffering from poverty due to many unavoidable circumstances. We also often hear people saying we're nothing if we don't have money. This kind of people don't deserve respect. They're not true humans or friends.

We shouldn't judge peoples based on their economical status, we come to this world empty handed and we will die empty handed, so saying something and about their economical status is not moral thing.
That is roght, let us never judge a person according to his SOS because life is like a wheel there are ups and downs. We do not know their plan to elevate their economic status.

That is roght, let us never judge a person according to his SOS because life is like a wheel there are ups and downs. We do not know their plan to elevate their economic status.
That is true, a person go from rich to brock in a short time and those poor peoples also have a time to get rich and we don't expect them to be bad, so lets respect each other by who we truly are not with what we dress and what we eat.

That is true, a person go from rich to brock in a short time and those poor peoples also have a time to get rich and we don't expect them to be bad, so lets respect each other by who we truly are not with what we dress and what we eat.
Yes, it is never good to judge a person. We do not know the fate that is waiting for him or her. It's destiny that decides together with our actions to promote the hidden destiny..

Yiu are so roght, and we feel secure and unhappy of treated that way because we no longer have money. But money is not the real essence of happiness, it is love and trust. But many consider money the gateway to happiness which os true for me,

Yes, some people look down on people who do not have any money. I experienced the same thing before, but karma is digital. Now, she is poor.
Yes, what goes around comes around so it is ot good to judge a person as poor and broke because we do not know their struggles and why they live that way.

This is a very old phrase but unfortunately always current. Many people are wrong to judge based on what someone has. It shouldn't be this way at all! Every human being is worth what he or she is. However, regardless of everything, no one must judge if this person does not want to be judged in turn!

Growing up my parents managed but there were times they struggled and I have in the past struggled as well and would not wish that on anyone as it is the worst situation to be in.

Those who bring down people who are moneyless or have hit a bad time financially in their lives are not friends and neither are they nice people, they are terrible and have no heart in my opinion.

That's the weakness of human beings if sense someone is moneyless. They right away say unpleasant words to the person suffering from poverty due to many unavoidable circumstances. We also often hear people saying we're nothing if we don't have money. This kind of people don't deserve respect. They're not true humans or friends.
That is kind of funny you bring this up because that is the reason why my boyfriend wife left him because he is on social security disability which I find very cruel you marry someone for rich or for poor etc.

That is kind of funny you bring this up because that is the reason why my boyfriend wife left him because he is on social security disability which I find very cruel you marry someone for rich or for poor etc.
That was so bad leaving the husband because of being moneyless. Why didn't his ex-wife work and help her husband survive Maybe she was only after of the money. That was cruelty, and there was no love in her heart.

I agree, when I was making plenty of money everyone was asking me for work. When government agencies robbed my savings without a legally valid reason to force me to agree to identity theft, these same people refused to reply. One ungrateful young woman from haryana also told everyone not to answer me , though she is getting a monthly government salary for more than 10 years for falsely claiming to own my bank account, domains.

That was so bad leaving the husband because of being moneyless. Why didn't his ex-wife work and help her husband survive Maybe she was only after of the money. That was cruelty, and there was no love in her heart.
No there was not her mother even told her if you stay with him you will have nothing.

No there was not her mother even told her if you stay with him you will have nothing.
Everything happens for a reason which is why you were able to meet your boyfriend and find life meaningful to both of you again.

In the world, money are among the main causes (if not the first ever) of conflicts between nations, populations, families and people.

In Italian it is said “Il denaro è lo sterco del diavolo” (translated = "Money is the devil's dung"), this aphorism has been attributed to one of the founding fathers of the Christian Church. From time to time, throughout history and even nowadays, illustrious people bring this back to the attention of the people.

13,139Threads
98,721Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member