You're nothing if you don't have money

Yes, it is never good to judge a person. We do not know the fate that is waiting for him or her. It's destiny that decides together with our actions to promote the hidden destiny..
True, our money and wealth could get destroyed in short time, and we could face the unimaginable things, so being good is mandatory, and lets not forget about karma.

That's the weakness of human beings if sense someone is moneyless. They right away say unpleasant words to the person suffering from poverty due to many unavoidable circumstances. We also often hear people saying we're nothing if we don't have money. This kind of people don't deserve respect. They're not true humans or friends.
In today's world its true to some extent. Penniless people are neglected even by their family members. I have marked the difference when I was employed and when I was employed.

@Kirubel and @aninditasen , you are all right, this time people will like us if we have money, and if we run ut of money, they no longer call us or talk to us. Well, it shows their real color .

I think the time and the environment have changed, and i see those kinds of peoples everywhere and it is getting normal, back in the days peoples used to hate those peoples who love money and judge peoples based on their looks but now everyone is having this bad behavior.

There are attitudes like that instead of helping the person demoralising instead. It's so disgusting to have people like them belittling someone who might be broke temporarily. It's not a permanent situation.

As long as have the strengths and guts, there's no reason why suffer penniless. There are many ways to earn, and that's how to escape from people's eyes who keep on minding the affairs of others especially those who feel broke.

@Kirubel and @aninditasen , you are all right, this time people will like us if we have money, and if we run ut of money, they no longer call us or talk to us. Well, it shows their real color .
That's true. Hard times proves who are our real well wishers. These people run after you and shamelessly ask for help from you once your good days come back.

That's true. Hard times proves who are our real well wishers. These people run after you and shamelessly ask for help from you once your good days come back.
Agree, there are people like that and I met some of them borrowing money without paying me and when I asked them to pay me because I needed the money, they no longer replied and disappeared.

I think that not only sins do not allow the poor to stand up for themselves and their dignity. I would definitely not stand with my head bowed if they told me that because money is not an indicator of what a person really is, you can only buy physical things with money, but not spiritual things

No money, no honey it's because love is expensive. You won't do eyes to eyes you have to feed each other. You also go to parks , cinema and money is required so if you don't have money, you also have no honey lol.

That's the weakness of human beings if sense someone is moneyless. They right away say unpleasant words to the person suffering from poverty due to many unavoidable circumstances. We also often hear people saying we're nothing if we don't have money. This kind of people don't deserve respect. They're not true humans or friends.
We are living in a world where people are judged based on their material acquisitions. Our world gives respect to people eho have fat bank account and despise the poor who can barely feed. I believe that is the cause of all the unhappiness you see around.

We are living in a world where people are judged based on their material acquisitions. Our world gives respect to people eho have fat bank account and despise the poor who can barely feed. I believe that is the cause of all the unhappiness you see around.
That's sad to know, some people only like you if you have money and if there's none they will stay away from you. They're good at us if we have money. Let's just ignore that kind of prople.

13,139Threads
98,721Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member