Zelensky on PH trip: I need to directly talk to Marcos about Ukraine

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.024300
Referral Credit
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky said that he took a short and sudden trip to the Philippines — despite the war being waged in his homeland — because it was important to inform President Ferdinand Marcos Jr. about the situation in Ukraine.

Zelensky explained in an interview with Radio Television Malacañang (RTVM) on Monday, shortly after he met with Marcos, that he asked the President to participate in the Global Peace Summit in Switzerland this June 15, where Russia’s invasion of Ukraine will be discussed

Read more: https://globalnation.inquirer.net/2...ly-talk-to-marcos-about-ukraine#ixzz8cALWZZDd
Follow us: @inquirerdotnet on Twitter | inquirerdotnet on Facebook

1717486412518.png 1717486412518.png

This is a good meeting after all . Every one needs to come together and agree on peace alone for all countries
I'm afraid because Putin may think of something else and may harm Philippines. Putin may think that the Ukraine president bad mouth him.

Last edited:
I'm afraid because Putin may think of something else and may harm Philippines. Putin may think that the Ukrain president bad mouth him.
Then he need to reason better. Why would they have to bad mouth me over nothing. He should better resist from its violence

Then he need to reason better. Why would they have to bad mouth me over nothing. He should better resist from its violence
If only he would think that way, you know he is superior, and what he wants is what he gets. He is deadly.

President Zelensky is a very good president. He never gives up despite crises his country is facing with. I hope he wins in the battle he's country is facing this time.
Yeah he has been steadfast resources opposite. I hope at the end of the day he can also embrace peace which will be better.

Yeah he has been steadfast resources opposite. I hope at the end of the day he can also embrace peace which will be better.
Let us hope that they will understand that war creates horror to the world. There should be reconciliation.

13,202Threads
99,065Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member