Zero hunger if you have investment

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.047550
Referral Credit
There is zero hunger if you have an investment, it is proven right and why because once you invest there is money though not instantly especially if you invest in trading. If you have a rent-a-building investment, there is assurance of everyday money but the investment you choose is a long-term term so you are supposed to have s short-term one to have something on your plates all the time. Another long-term investment is mutual fund, so you better partner it with a rather short-term one which is space for rent. If there is space in your yard, you can invest it through rent a space . It is not hard to fulfill a dream,

They're the potential elements that support sustainability to prevent hunger. Farming is one way to have zero hunger for all those who rely only on labor work. Their income is poverty line not enough for the daily needs.

It also strongly depends on how many family members you support and what the culture and habits each family carries on. I remember a Nigerian friend of mine stating he wasn't able to run away from poverty, not mind how much efforts and how many tasks he engaged in (so, not mind how much he could save and invest), because he felt himself obliged to always support John, Jerry and Jack Doe...Savings and investment easily fly away if you are the solely family member who works and fights to spare, while dozens of your relatives are unemployed with many children and rely on your finances (it truly happened to my mother-in-law too, as to my Nigerian friend).

It also strongly depends on how many family members you support and what the culture and habits each family carries on. I remember a Nigerian friend of mine stating he wasn't able to run away from poverty, not mind how much efforts and how many tasks he engaged in (so, not mind how much he could save and invest), because he felt himself obliged to always support John, Jerry and Jack Doe...Savings and investment easily fly away if you are the solely family member who works and fights to spare, while dozens of your relatives are unemployed with many children and rely on your finances (it truly happened to my mother-in-law too, as to my Nigerian friend).
That is killing the slef having many people to feed. It is ot right, he must escape poverty, he must tell his siblings and other insignificant people to find means to earn. If the worms can find food through crawling, why can't they complete with body parts?

In my country, in general business property investments are rented out per month, so we will also get rental income on a monthly basis, so if today we are hungry we have to wait to receive the rent payment. In my opinion, an investment that can make daily profits is opening a business, be it a grocery store, coffee shop, etc.

In my country, in general business property investments are rented out per month, so we will also get rental income on a monthly basis, so if today we are hungry we have to wait to receive the rent payment. In my opinion, an investment that can make daily profits is opening a business, be it a grocery store, coffee shop, etc.
Exactly, there is always money if having a grocery store or a coffee shop, but for rent, a space monthly, see to it that the budget could suffice a month or more than a month .

Exactly, there is always money if having a grocery store or a coffee shop, but for rent, a space monthly, see to it that the budget could suffice a month or more than a month .
True, it is recommended to invest with idle money, so that it does not interfere with daily needs, if we are hungry there is no need to sell assets, also not all investors have a budget, but they have implemented investment principles in their minds.

True, it is recommended to invest with idle money, so that it does not interfere with daily needs, if we are hungry there is no need to sell assets, also not all investors have a budget, but they have implemented investment principles in their minds.
That is always in the head of the person, survival, and it only happens if having lots of discipline. Budettong is a must. The prices of commodities are not going down. This picture may continue until, next year.

12,012Threads
92,708Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member