A tornado ravaged the Chinese city of Guangzhou with hail

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.333350
Referral Credit
Guangzhou is a city with 18 million inhabitants and is an important economic center of China. The city was ravaged by a tornado, with measured wind speeds faster than 70 km/h.
Residential buildings were not damaged, but many factories were damaged, of which there are many in this economic center.

1714290267432.png
During the storm, hailstones the size of coconuts also fell. Unfortunately, we have seen such fights only in movies, but now they have become a reality.
1714290292316.png
Unfortunately 5 people lost lives in this storm.

Here is video of storm shared on X platform.

I guess market responded to. Factorys were damaged so delivery of products will late for some time. Always something. Storms usually cause delay in ship delivery with containers or other type of transportation. Now source is damaged.

Everything will be on delay in shipment and other deliveries because of storm. What a big loss for the businessmen and other sectors.
Yeah right there's always a lot of delay with the economy when any severe natural disaster like this one happens

Yeah right there's always a lot of delay with the economy when any severe natural disaster like this one happens
That cannot be avoided and people will understand. The businesses suffer losses.

Yesh right we just have to be praying that the universe prevent this disaster from happening
I am afraid of strong storm and flood. There are many I am afraid of like earthquake and thunder and lightning. I hide in my bedroom.

I am afraid of strong storm and flood. There are many I am afraid of like earthquake and thunder and lightning. I hide in my bedroom.
These are natural disasters that when they happened they can be devastating we need to avoid them

These are natural disasters that when they happened they can be devastating we need to avoid them
We cannot avoid the natural disasters yet we can avoid bad occurrences if protect ourselves and never be exposed to danger like flood. It's so scarry.

We cannot avoid the natural disasters yet we can avoid bad occurrences if protect ourselves and never be exposed to danger like flood. It's so scarry.
Yes this would always happens as it is natural occurrence so we just have to protect ourselves

Yes this would always happens as it is natural occurrence so we just have to protect ourselves
That's right, all we have to do is put ourselves to safety. I'm scared of flood apart from being dirty and contaminated.

13,195Threads
99,013Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member