Apart from money, what else makes you really happy?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.802413
Referral Credit
Besides money, I find solace in the company of my loved ones and my furry companions. A good flick or TV series and some peace of mind can also make my day. I love to indulge in some delicious cuisine and immerse myself in the serenity of nature whenever possible. How about you?

Actually, I seldom feel happy, dunno why. I am also not lonely. I seldom feel that way. I have money but no inspiration perhaps that is one reason why I am still not feeling happy:LOL:. I found someone who makes my heart sing for happiness, but it was a short-lived happiness.

Actually, I seldom feel happy, dunno why. I am also not lonely. I seldom feel that way. I have money but no inspiration perhaps that is one reason why I am still not feeling happy:LOL:. I found someone who makes my heart sing for happiness, but it was a short-lived happiness.

Money is not enough to make us happy. Do you see those wealthy individuals? They are not completely happy. It seems like something is missing.

And, yes! Maybe you need an inspiration. Someone who will love and take care of you, my friend!

Money is not enough to make us happy. Do you see those wealthy individuals? They are not completely happy. It seems like something is missing.

And, yes! Maybe you need an inspiration. Someone who will love and take care of you, my friend!
Money is never enough and it happens if the person lacks control and budgeting. Money is hard to produce and those wealthy never care on how much to spend.

Besides money, I find solace in the company of my loved ones and my furry companions. A good flick or TV series and some peace of mind can also make my day. I love to indulge in some delicious cuisine and immerse myself in the serenity of nature whenever possible. How about you?
A good health and a peaceful life.

For me, it's peace of mind, and for one to have peace of mind, it means they have good health, money and every other thing needed to make life easier.

At some point in my life, I was making a lot of money and I didn't have my love ones around, I felt miserable.
At those times, I discovered more about myself, since I was always with the mindset "I will be so happy if I make X amount" And I couldn't be more wrong.

Today I have the luxury to enjoy my family been everyday at home with my kids and wife in our little farm. Life can't really get better than this, at least for me.

At some point in my life, I was making a lot of money and I didn't have my love ones around, I felt miserable.
At those times, I discovered more about myself, since I was always with the mindset "I will be so happy if I make X amount" And I couldn't be more wrong.

Today I have the luxury to enjoy my family been everyday at home with my kids and wife in our little farm. Life can't really get better than this, at least for me.
Wow, that's a lovely life, full of peace and love with your family. Your ambiance is so cool having a little farm. Our family is our inspiration and strength.

A good health and a peaceful life.
Yes, that is priceless, without a doubt! Having peace of mind is something money can't buy.
Post automatically merged:

For me, it's peace of mind, and for one to have peace of mind, it means they have good health, money and every other thing needed to make life easier.
Yes, that is true. When you have good health and money, you are at peace, especially the former.

Watching a good anime when I have some free time makes my day 😌
That is nice. Which anime is your favorite? I used to watch anime when I was younger.

Sincerely speaking the thing that makes me happy is the money and family. When l have provided my family with all that they need, l feel so happy.
Yes, family gives us happiness. Of course, money can accomplish the same thing. We can do nearly anything if we have money.

A part from the money, l like to be praising my lord Jesus Christ. By doing so that really makes me so happy for sure.
Yes, praising God brings us ultimate happiness!!! Do you listen to Hillsong?

Last edited:
People say money can't buy happiness but that;'s not true because money may not buy happiness directly but can be the source of happiness with money you can provide a better life for your loved ones, can give them the facility of medical care and good education nd many more.

Food, sleep and movie, lol, i reslly enjoy a good sleep and some good foods while watching movies. It makes me so happy when i get those things. And also being with my families is a good thing.
I totally agree - good food and movies are some of life's simple pleasures! They always bring a smile to my face. And of course, being with our families never fails to make us happy. It's the little things that mean the most, don't you think?

Good health, good life, with a happy family and having God in my life are what makes me happy apart from money.
Yes, nothing beats having God in our lives!

What makes me happiest apart from money, is when my heart is at peace, my mind doesn't have many problems, life feels light without the burden of what to think and what to do.
One of the most joyful things in life is being able to live in a peaceful environment and not having to worry about problems.

People say money can't buy happiness but that;'s not true because money may not buy happiness directly but can be the source of happiness with money you can provide a better life for your loved ones, can give them the facility of medical care and good education nd many more.
That is true. It can be a source of happiness. So, what makes you happy apart from money?

13,210Threads
99,092Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member