• Support Discussion Bucks in the Agora Referral Contest!

Join us in the Agora forums referral contest and help Discussion Bucks rise to the top! Every referral counts.

Click Here to Support Us!

Are you not tempted to lend big money to your boyfriend or girlfriend?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.521650
Referral Credit
Because of love and trust you might be tempted to lend money to your bf or gf. There is no little malice that may obstruct your decisions,only love. But love is a disaster sometimes beyond your understanding. We cannot read minds only feel the beats of the heart. When something goes wrong, that's the time to regret when see what you invest failed and love too failed, so goodbye money lent by someone your heart trusted but mind blinded. Are you this?

I am married man, when I give money to my spouse, I don't expect her to return and when she gives me her money, I don't return
That's sweet lovebirds. That's priceless of course that's love and the income of a husband or a wife is for all and @Springtime ,you're so right it's not good to lend a huge money to a bf or a gf, love may change and the money may not be returned.

I have had a bit of a rough month and my girlfriend has been lending me money. She is even about to send money to me today. I always return it with interest.

I have had a bit of a rough month and my girlfriend has been lending me money. She is even about to send money to me today. I always return it with interest.
Wow that's how love works give and take with trust and that makes love grow stronger. Your girlfriend is caring and thoughtful.

Wow that's how love works give and take with trust and that makes love grow stronger. Your girlfriend is caring and thoughtful.
I had made up my mind that I would never date a woman that is a financial liability any longer. This my current girlfriend is gainfully employed and has money. And love is easier for us.

I had made up my mind that I would never date a woman that is a financial liability any longer. This my current girlfriend is gainfully employed and has money. And love is easier for us.
That's a perfect girlfriend for you. You can have your give and take to let your love developed to the fullest. She's also lucky to have you.

I don't give out what I am not okay with loosing. There are situations where the person might not be able to pay back. Instead of letting that come between us, I would rather let the money go.

I am willing to lend him some money, especially in an emergency situation. However, if it is not urgent, I won't lend it to him. In addition, it depends on the amount. I can't lend a large sum of money because I am not rich. LOL

I am willing to lend him some money, especially in an emergency situation. However, if it is not urgent, I won't lend it to him. In addition, it depends on the amount. I can't lend a large sum of money because I am not rich. LOL
It is hard indeed to say No to someone we love, but let us not tolerate our feelings because we do not know the real motive of the person and do not know how serious he or she is with us.

Rather than lending, I'd rather give her some money that she will borrow. But I have to know what the money is for, if it's for her parents' medical treatment and I also have to meet her parents, I will give her some money that she asked for.

Rather than lending, I'd rather give her some money that she will borrow. But I have to know what the money is for, if it's for her parents' medical treatment and I also have to meet her parents, I will give her some money that she asked for.
That makes sense, you will know if it is a lie or not. Your gf might like or may not like it. She may feel she is not trusted, but on the other hand, money is not like stones. They are not picked anywhere but labored.

I have madea rule in life not to lend or borrow money from the people. I am married and I have never lend money to gf before marriage. One of my friends borrowed money from me and didn't return, that's one of the reason I feel hesitated to lend money.

I have madea rule in life not to lend or borrow money from the people. I am married and I have never lend money to gf before marriage. One of my friends borrowed money from me and didn't return, that's one of the reason I feel hesitated to lend money.
There are people like them, my ex also borrowed a huge money from me but he did not pay me until this time. I condemned the day, I allowed him , I must be wise instead..

11,643Threads
90,717Messages
284Members
JCVLon499Latest member