Are you still selling the expired products in your store or pharmacy?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.743250
Referral Credit
It's been observed here some stores continue selling expired products. There were so many times I caught a pharmacy selling expired facial cream. It was so frustrating stores and pharmacies selling expired products. The best solution for that is upon sensing the products almost to expire, the management must sell them through buy one take one or to announce a huge sales discount. What can you say?

It still happens here in most places in my location. These people no longer care about the health of their customers, they are only worried about making profit.

There are many shops or pharmacies that continue to sell products or medicines that have expired, these business people don't care about the negative health impacts on society, we as consumers must always be alert when buying products and medicines, we must always check the expiration date.

Yes, if it is close to the expiration date, they should offer it as a buy one, get one free promotion since it can't be used for an extended period. They need to be cautious when selling perishable items and medications. If a customer discovers that the product is expired, they could take legal action against you.

I always caught a store and a pharmacy selling expired products like bread, canned goods, cotton, facial cream and others. Despite I told them about the expiry dates the next day, they are still here on display.

13,027Threads
98,025Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member