• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Believe me, you can invest your smile and teeth

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.451900
Referral Credit
Don't get me wrong because you can invest your smile and teeth. It's not a laughing matter because many become millionaires endorsing a product through their smile and teeth. Haven't you noticed, endorsers of a toothpaste showing only their smile and teeth without face shown.

One poor female security guard in the city where I live has a lovely daughter. She has perfect smile and teeth. One fine day, she went to Manila International Airport to meet her OFW father. When her father came out from the airport terminal she smiled sweetly and her teeth was glittering impressively, perfectly. She didn't know that a camera covered her and the PRC Close Up Toothpaste came to her and offered her to endorse their product. She agreed and the endorsing of her sweet smile and glittering teeth made her a millionaire. She's paid 3 million pesos in first endorsement. Her teeth became popular.

If you have perfect teeth, invest it. Contact or apply any toothpaste company.

Yes, anyone with good teeth/smile can be a model for a well-known toothpaste brand. They can audition, or if they're lucky, someone will approach them and invite them to audition.
That's what happened to the daughter of a security guard. I saw her daughter wow she's so beautiful. Her teeth glittered. She never ate candies and any sugary food. You might have seen her on TV endorsing Close Up toothpastes.

True, I have seen people who are face models, they just use their faces for brand awareness and the likes.
There are many of them lucky . They also have guts and become rich with their lovely faces, sweet smile, and glittering teeth.

This is an interesting story about how something as simple as a nice smile can lead to great opportunities. It's true that celebrities make a lot of money from endorsements, but it's nice to hear about regular people finding success this way too. It's a good reminder that you never know what chances might come from putting your best features forward.

Don't get me wrong because you can invest your smile and teeth. It's not a laughing matter because many become millionaires endorsing a product through their smile and teeth. Haven't you noticed, endorsers of a toothpaste showing only their smile and teeth without face shown.

One poor female security guard in the city where I live has a lovely daughter. She has perfect smile and teeth. One fine day, she went to Manila International Airport to meet her OFW father. When her father came out from the airport terminal she smiled sweetly and her teeth was glittering impressively, perfectly. She didn't know that a camera covered her and the PRC Close Up Toothpaste came to her and offered her to endorse their product. She agreed and the endorsing of her sweet smile and glittering teeth made her a millionaire. She's paid 3 million pesos in first endorsement. Her teeth became popular.

If you have perfect teeth, invest it. Contact or apply any toothpaste company.
For us who have no white teeth and beautiful face should forget about such opportunity. Such opportunity is rare and can be considered a miracle when such opportunity occurs.

For us who have no white teeth and beautiful face should forget about such opportunity. Such opportunity is rare and can be considered a miracle when such opportunity occurs.
Denture problems evade a person to reach his or dream to invest the teeth. There are people with perfect teeth. Their parents protected their kids teeth. There are rare individuals having a gem of a glittering teeth.

Yes it is good to be beautiful as well. You would do well in the entertainment industry as an actress as well.
Yes, they are lucky those who are now in the movie industry because of their talent and those with nice teeth and smiles.

My point exactly some people get movie role because they are fair skin. So we need to look good always
Skin doesn't matter. My neighbor's daughter has brown skin but the endorsing company was after her glittering teeth. Shee is also very pretty.

Skin doesn't matter. My neighbor's daughter has brown skin but the endorsing company was after her glittering teeth. Shee is also very pretty.
Some cosmetic companies do endorse people because of their smooth, sleek or fair skins like lux company in my country

Some cosmetic companies do endorse people because of their smooth, sleek or fair skins like lux company in my country
Really? That is unfair but there is no choice because that is business. There are companies that are selective and manipulative.

Really? That is unfair but there is no choice because that is business. There are companies that are selective and manipulative.
Yeah it is always luck for those that they have chosen as they pay them in millions to advertise for them.

Yeah it is always luck for those that they have chosen as they pay them in millions to advertise for them.
That is right they are lucky. I really believed in luck and destiny abided them all the time. Sometimes, I hate to think about destiny if think about the betrayals of my ex-bfs.lol..

That is right they are lucky. I really believed in luck and destiny abided them all the time. Sometimes, I hate to think about destiny if think about the betrayals of my ex-bfs.lol..
Yeah you are right sometimes luck and destiny works in one's fscor and help one to make money in a very simple way.

Yeah you are right sometimes luck and destiny works in one's fscor and help one to make money in a very simple way.
Let's just do what we can as long as we're not starved. Those glittering soon will fall down once they're old and beauty fades.

12,048Threads
92,915Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member