• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Biggest money mistakes

Money mistakes are not intentional. It may be because we are easily tempted by extravagance. We are also exploited by our peer. But once we grow mature, it will not happen to us again. We will become a straight person.

A lot of people make this money mistake. it is always good to either save or invest money when one starts working

That's true. Every parent teaches this to his/her kid but they don't listen to the golden advice. My father also used to tell me to invest my money when I started job but I never listened to him.

That's true. Every parent teaches this to his/her kid but they don't listen to the golden advice. My father also used to tell me to invest my money when I started job but I never listened to him.
Yeah a lot of times we missed opportunity at doing good with your financial life because we did t heed to advice

you need to be careful with money you can lose it very easily these steps are important if you want to be comfortable
Yes you need to always keep your money well. if you don't, you would easily misplaced it or someone steal from you.

One money mistake that might not seem like a money mistake is the friends we keep. Your friends can push you to be extravagant. Keep friends that are prudent and have a goal.

12,094Threads
93,211Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member