• We are deeply saddened by the tragic events at Donald Trump's rally today. Please keep the victims and their families in your thoughts and prayers.

Business Gift Ideas for Christmas

pinway

Discussion Enthusiast
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.967125
Referral Credit
Christmas is celebrated almost worldwide and is always regarded as a season of giving and sharing. This is also a season of business opportunity for every entrepreneur.. Some business gift ideas are homemade treats like cakes and pastries, personalized mugs and drinking jugs. Most companies give away umbrellas and eco bags with their company logo. Can you share some novel gift ideas?

It's good to sell cute Christmas cards, Christmas wrappers, Christmas decors, Christmas toys for kids like a dancing robot. Kids like dancing robots. You can order in bulk and sell them on sidewalks easy to show.

It's good to sell cute Christmas cards, Christmas wrappers, Christmas decors, Christmas toys for kids like a dancing robot. Kids like dancing robots. You can order in bulk and sell them on sidewalks easy to show.
Yes robots are popular with kids, but they are a bit expensive with price ranging from 5 dollars to 10. I wish we can find items less than 1dollar

Gift baskets, personalized goods, and Christmas cards are some of the best business gift ideas for Christmas. Selling gift baskets is something I'd like to try. Hopefully, I'll be able to find the time.
You can start buying the items now like you can buy one item per week.. Most items may not be available as Christmas gets nearer.

You could give them customized items like cups or bags and the likes. I am into customized items so since them i have found out that even something as little as key holders would look classy when customized.

Yes robots are popular with kids, but they are a bit expensive with price ranging from 5 dollars to 10. I wish we can find items less than 1dollar
That is right, but there are parents who can afford it and those who do not have the budget for a dancing or talking robot, they can still buy a static robot. Kids still like to hold them.

That is right, but there are parents who can afford it and those who do not have the budget for a dancing or talking robot, they can still buy a static robot. Kids still like to hold them.
That's correct they are nice gift ideas.

That's correct they are nice gift ideas.
Kids like to receive a robot. It's costly for it also requires a battery and the price of the battery this time is so ridiculous incredible almost 100 pesos per battery.

Kids like to receive a robot. It's costly for it also requires a battery and the price of the battery this time is so ridiculous incredible almost 100 pesos per battery.
That's right and they will want more than one robot.. They actually collect . Like girls, they like to collect barbie dolls.

That's right and they will want more than one robot.. They actually collect . Like girls, they like to collect barbie dolls.
Yes very true kids like new toys and junk them after they found another interest from a robot to gadget. I bought a Netbook in Shoppe buy one take 1 for my nephew kids ages 6 and 4.They're so persistent to acquire a Netbook hehe love, love so money down 😊

Some kids outgrown the gifts easily. After a few days they will ask fot another. Toys industry is indeed a good business.

Some kids outgrown the gifts easily. After a few days they will ask fot another. Toys industry is indeed a good business.
Yes toy selling is a good business. We see sidewalk vendors during Christmas time selling cheap looking toys but innocent kids love them.

Yes toy selling is a good business. We see sidewalk vendors during Christmas time selling cheap looking toys but innocent kids love them.
I might display some toys next month. There are so many kids in our area because the clinic in front of us is owned by my cousin who is a pedia. I will shop for cheap toys.

I might display some toys next month. There are so many kids in our area because the clinic in front of us is owned by my cousin who is a pedia. I will shop for cheap toys.
Wow that's good shop at a toy store fronting Ororama Cogon. The toys there are cheaper. They also sell mini Christmas trees almost 1 foot in height and many like to buy a cute semblance for Christmas.

Wow that's good shop at a toy store fronting Ororama Cogon. The toys there are cheaper. They also sell mini Christmas trees almost 1 foot in height and many like to buy a cute semblance for Christmas.
I've shopped there before, it's DD store but I think it's already DIY now.

I've shopped there before, it's DD store but I think it's already DIY now.
Really? You buy in Gaisano mall toys are still cheaper this time. Kids like plastic swords and small cars. There are many in Gaisano mall. I always buy toys there for my nephews.

Really? You buy in Gaisano mall toys are still cheaper this time. Kids like plastic swords and small cars. There are many in Gaisano mall. I always buy toys there for my nephews.
I will check that out but it's cheaper at some Taiwanese stores.

I will check that out but it's cheaper at some Taiwanese stores.
Try to compare the prices and the qualities of the toys and then make a final choice. There are also cheaper toys sold in Cogon market beside National Bookstore. I'm sure you've gone to those stores.

Try to compare the prices and the qualities of the toys and then make a final choice. There are also cheaper toys sold in Cogon market beside National Bookstore. I'm sure you've gone to those stores.
I haven't gone to that store beside National, I will look into that.

10,478Threads
84,070Messages
269Members
Revolved101Latest member
Back