• Support Discussion Bucks in the Agora Referral Contest!

Join us in the Agora forums referral contest and help Discussion Bucks rise to the top! Every referral counts.

Click Here to Support Us!

Business Gift Ideas for Christmas

I haven't gone to that store beside National, I will look into that.
There are many there in TH. Cagayan and beside that store almost all stores sell cheaper toys for babies. They are also imported yet cheaper. Try to scout for toys there for your business.

There are many there in TH. Cagayan and beside that store almost all stores sell cheaper toys for babies. They are also imported yet cheaper. Try to scout for toys there for your business.
Yes, thanks for giving me this info. I seldom go to this area in the city, it's time to explore.

Yes, thanks for giving me this info. I seldom go to this area in the city, it's time to explore.
Yeah time to explore back because there's no more lockdowns. We're so scared for 3 years and we feel obsolete too for not having exposed ourselves outside of our homes.

Yeah time to explore back because there's no more lockdowns. We're so scared for 3 years and we feel obsolete too for not having exposed ourselves outside of our homes.
I hope it's back to the old. normal now.

Some kids outgrown the gifts easily. After a few days they will ask fot another. Toys industry is indeed a good business.
Haha that's true though, i have come across some kids like this. Today they would ask for a particular gift, then the next day they are already bored about it and are asking for something new.

Haha that's true though, i have come across some kids like this. Today they would ask for a particular gift, then the next day they are already bored about it and are asking for something new.
That's why the toy industry is also being innovative and creative . They will. always have a market for their products.

That's why the toy industry is also being innovative and creative . They will. always have a market for their products.
That's very true, and these days it seems toys are not only ment for kids. We have adults who buy some of these toys not even to play with but use them as collections. So it's a great business.

I run a small business. I have been giving out gifts every year to loyal customers who patronize towards the end of the year. It is a great marketing move. Last year, I gave out plastic thrash packers. This year, I intend to give out small hand towels.

11,643Threads
90,720Messages
284Members
JCVLon499Latest member