Can opposite gender Peoples be best friends?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
Best friend have different mining's but in all term best friend means having a long and trusted friendship between peoples, and we know that same gender friends stay best friend for a long time, but do you think that opposite sex can be best friend for long time without the feeling for friendship changes, i am saying that because opposite sex can feel in to love easily and can they maintain their friendship without changing to a relationship?

It is true that people of different genders can have the best friendships. Friendship transcends gender, and many people have close, platonic friendships with members of the opposite gender that are built on having similar interests and showing respect for one another.
If both side have similar respect and view gor each other then there will be no problem having different sex friendship but the problem is when the frandship changes to a feeling for each other.

Yes it is very possible for two different genders to be best friends and it would end at just best friends. Back then it was pretty common, but these days i highly doubt if this is possible cause of the kind of mindset this generation has.

Sure they can, I have plenty of people of the opposite gender I consider a friend. Would label it though as the friend zone, as we do nothing but talk and have general fun.

Yes it is very possible for two different genders to be best friends and it would end at just best friends. Back then it was pretty common, but these days i highly doubt if this is possible cause of the kind of mindset this generation has.
I think with te new generation its bit harder to think only friendship since the society is thinking about other things and thinking only about friendship is way harder they start to feel other things and want to change the friendship to relationship.

Yes, people of the opposite gender can absolutely be best friends. Friendships are not limited by gender, and many people have close, platonic relationships with individuals of the opposite sex. These friendships can be supportive, fulfilling, and based on shared interests and trust. The key is mutual respect, clear boundaries, and open communication to ensure a healthy and successful opposite-gender friendship.

Why not? I mean, some people are insecure about a girl having a man friend or a man having a Woman friend. I'm not sure what's the problem, but I can surely understand. why they might feel like it's not. right.
Some people say that men friends can't control their feeling and when their best friend shows them a good respect and good attitude the feeling changes to a love and it will be hard to control the feeling. I think that's why.

I have male friends but mostly my relatives. I do not engage in a long friendship with someone of my opposite gender especially if he is already married The wife may not like it. I only have many friends of the same gender.

I have male friends but mostly my relatives. I do not engage in a long friendship with someone of my opposite gender especially if he is already married The wife may not like it. I only have many friends of the same gender.
Good choice, some people think that having friend of different gender is not a problem, but the truth is that it will never las long and it will end very badly, even if they don't have a feeling for each other when one of them start a relationship with other person they will stop the friendship because of the love relationship they start.

Good choice, some people think that having friend of different gender is not a problem, but the truth is that it will never las long and it will end very badly, even if they don't have a feeling for each other when one of them start a relationship with other person they will stop the friendship because of the love relationship they start.
I never like to create malicious things for the eyes of other people making an intimate friendship with our opposite gender. It happened to me one time and I fell in love with the guy,lol. That was a crazy thing and I fought for it. I just disappeared with the life of the person to avoid problems because his girlfriend arrived from Singapore after 3 years of working as a nurse overseas. Until today, my friend kept on asking about my workplace but nobody answered him. He is already married.

I never like to create malicious things for the eyes of other people making an intimate friendship with our opposite gender. It happened to me one time and I fell in love with the guy,lol. That was a crazy thing and I fought for it. I just disappeared with the life of the person to avoid problems because his girlfriend arrived from Singapore after 3 years of working as a nurse overseas. Until today, my friend kept on asking about my workplace but nobody answered him. He is already married.
That is very hard and sad, some people thinks there is no problem with that, but its very hard you don't know when the feeling starts and when you relies that you are in trouble you are already in deep feeling and you can't get out from it, so its better not to tart this kind of friendship in the first place, it is not an easy thing to end it after starting.

That is very hard and sad, some people thinks there is no problem with that, but its very hard you don't know when the feeling starts and when you relies that you are in trouble you are already in deep feeling and you can't get out from it, so its better not to tart this kind of friendship in the first place, it is not an easy thing to end it after starting.
Yes, it's very true hard to deny the feeling it beats for love so the remedy is ignore it or remain a fool and prisoner of love.

It's better not to get involved. We can be friends at the opposite gender but with limit and not to the extent because it may create malicious thinking of some people who know us. They like to create stories that aren't based on facts.

It's better not to get involved. We can be friends at the opposite gender but with limit and not to the extent because it may create malicious thinking of some people who know us. They like to create stories that aren't based on facts.
I agree with you, you said it well it is better to have some limit with opposite gender and its better to have some limits, yeah some peoples create some made-up stories and they talk about you that makes me so mad.

13,123Threads
98,608Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member