Can opposite gender Peoples be best friends?

I agree with you, you said it well it is better to have some limit with opposite gender and its better to have some limits, yeah some peoples create some made-up stories and they talk about you that makes me so mad.
It's annoying to hear people even family members to accuse us or something bad that we haven't made. They have malicious and filthy minds and mouths. They're good at believing rumors.

It's annoying to hear people even family members to accuse us or something bad that we haven't made. They have malicious and filthy minds and mouths. They're good at believing rumors.
On this kinds of rumors my father never believe it, if he hears something he will call me and ask me if it is true or not, then i only believe what i told him, but other family members believe rumors and they makes me mad, they need to believe their son better than another person.

On this kinds of rumors my father never believe it, if he hears something he will call me and ask me if it is true or not, then i only believe what i told him, but other family members believe rumors and they makes me mad, they need to believe their son better than another person.
A rumor that is falsely spread can create. trouble, ruin a relationship and family. It's best not to entertain rumors. Let's ignore what we hear and let it pass naturally.

A rumor that is falsely spread can create. trouble, ruin a relationship and family. It's best not to entertain rumors. Let's ignore what we hear and let it pass naturally.
That is the best and safest thing to de in order to save a relationship, just ignore and live our life.

Best friend have different mining's but in all term best friend means having a long and trusted friendship between peoples, and we know that same gender friends stay best friend for a long time, but do you think that opposite sex can be best friend for long time without the feeling for friendship changes, i am saying that because opposite sex can feel in to love easily and can they maintain their friendship without changing to a relationship?
Opposite genders can be best friends too. I do have male friends who I am still in touch with. Falling in love is not always essential. They have their family and I too but we are still friends.

Opposite genders can be best friends too. I do have male friends who I am still in touch with. Falling in love is not always essential. They have their family and I too but we are still friends.
IF both of you have control on your feeling and if you don't feel any thing about each other then friendship with opposite gender have no problem, but the hardest thing is that you only know your part, and you don't know what the other person is thinking and you don't know how he thinks about you.

Yeah we can' be sure what the other par or what the other person is thinking and we can't be sure if the person or our friend is thinking like us so its some how hard.
Yeah we just to be sure of the situation before jumping to avoid conflict of interest

That is the best and safest thing to de in order to save a relationship, just ignore and live our life.
You're so right we have to ignore useless affairs. Let's mind our own business to avoid conflict.

You're so right we have to ignore useless affairs. Let's mind our own business to avoid conflict.
True, most of the times the person who started the rumor and the person who initiated the face news is having good time in their house and we are here fighting about it and having hard time with our partner.

True, most of the times the person who started the rumor and the person who initiated the face news is having good time in their house and we are here fighting about it and having hard time with our partner.
Doing it is a sign of immaturity and insecurity. They are also losers that is why they act like haters by spreading bad rumors that destroy peace and harmony.

Doing it is a sign of immaturity and insecurity. They are also losers that is why they act like haters by spreading bad rumors that destroy peace and harmony.
Some peoples get joules and they don't want us to be happy and productive, all they want is to swatch our failure that is why they spread false rumors. some peoples have problem when they see others are having happy life.

Some peoples get joules and they don't want us to be happy and productive, all they want is to swatch our failure that is why they spread false rumors. some peoples have problem when they see others are having happy life.
People like them are losers that's why they turn haters. But they will be hit by their own karma. Let's just stay away from their kind. They're contagious.

People like them are losers that's why they turn haters. But they will be hit by their own karma. Let's just stay away from their kind. They're contagious.
When i see this kinds of peoples i try to ignore and stay away from them and i try not to have something in common with them, it is better that way. i will show them that i am ignoring them so that they can feel unwanted around me.

When I was in college I had many boy friends and they were so good and funny but I turned off when one of them courted me and my feeling is only friendship. I ignored him after that.
That is the problem you can't be sure what your friends are thinking and what their intention are.

That is the problem you can't be sure what your friends are thinking and what their intention are.
That's right and he's crossing the line of our friendship. He must love me as friend and nothing more.

That's right and he's crossing the line of our friendship. He must love me as friend and nothing more.
Some times it s hard to maintain a friendship with the person you like, the feeling and the needs get complicated and it get bit hard, especially we mans have weakness with our feelings, if a girl treats us in a good way and if she spends more time with us we get different feelings that we start to love her.

Some times it s hard to maintain a friendship with the person you like, the feeling and the needs get complicated and it get bit hard, especially we mans have weakness with our feelings, if a girl treats us in a good way and if she spends more time with us we get different feelings that we start to love her.
That surely happens because you're always together and keep seeing the beauty of the person you fall in love with. How nice if it's a matching love.

That surely happens because you're always together and keep seeing the beauty of the person you fall in love with. How nice if it's a matching love.
Yeah spending more time with each other and giving the time we have will change our friendship feeling to a love.

Yeah spending more time with each other and giving the time we have will change our friendship feeling to a love.
That's called love that's developed through time and togetherness. It's indeed good to have a boyfriend or girlfriend that started from friendship then slowly developed to love.

13,123Threads
98,608Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member